1.    #1  
    I had tomtom on my 650 and it worked fine. Now I have on my new 700 and when I click on the image it just flashes on and off a white blank screen and I believe the word error. How do I get rid of this corrupt software? And what should I do to get it working correctly? Is there update version that my work better? Thanks for help
    How did you move it from the 650 to the 700 ?
    Finally, someone who had the same problem as I. My fix: delete all TT files from Treo and card. Reformat card. Download and install the 5.2xx update like a new app. Install a map. Then open TT and set up.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by jaharr
    Finally, someone who had the same problem as I. My fix: delete all TT files from Treo and card. Reformat card. Download and install the 5.2xx update like a new app. Install a map. Then open TT and set up.
    Jaharr Thank you so much for your help.

How did you delete TomTom From treo? Thanks for help
    I just used the built-in launcher/deleter. In apps, hit menu, then delete, then select Navigator. Then do it again and delete contacts navigator (or something like that). Then get whatever you need off your card and reformat the card.
  6.    #6  
    Jaharr

You are the 1st person to tell me about the need to delete "contacts navigator". That saved me from having to do a hard reset. Thanks for your help. I got the software on. now if I can just get missing sync to sync the maps to my card instead of trying to sync to phone I will be ready to go. But that question is for next new post!!
    Glad to help.