1.    #1  
    Any monthplanner user out there that can possibly help with this question?
    The developer's site/forum is in Korean :-|

MonthPlanner seems to scroll the icons in month view, nice feature but I really like the way Agendus does it better (show static 3-4 icons at once).

Any idea if monthplanner can do the same?

Tnx,
    Ix.
    Try playing with Preference/Font/Scroll Speed.
    Here's a bigger question - where did this awesome software go?

It's no longer available at palmgear.com - or anywhere else...

I had been evaluating and am now ready to buy it - but cant find someone to give my money to ...
    Me too, my trial period just ended and I need my Monthplanner!! Help!!! Anyone have a way to get a registration number?
    A TreoCentral member sent me a prc file called RegMonthPlanner, do you think it is safe to install?
    I bit the bullet, installed it, and now I have my monthplanner back!! Thank you TreoCentral Forum members!!
    Quote Originally Posted by BS Mann
    I bit the bullet, installed it, and now I have my monthplanner back!! Thank you TreoCentral Forum members!!
    Can somebody send me this file too! I need this software! I can't find where to register it either . . . I am more than willing to pay for this. Thanks!
    Anyone know where this went? I'm missing the month view that DateBk had, but don't really need such a full-featured product as DateBk. I just need a better month view (that shows the text or where you can click on the day and have a small window pop up with whatever is scheduled for that day.
    KSDatebook looks like it does what I'm looking for. But what are the plus signs (+) for. Repeating events? And is there any way to hide this symbol?
    Moose Man
    Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
    iPhone 3G, Treo 750, 680, 650, 600 and T5, T3, T, M515, M505, Vx, V, Prizm, Visor, IIIc, IIIe, Palm Pilot Professional, Palm Pilot (ok boys and girls a whopping 128k of memory - those were the days) and former Palm Beta tester.
    Right...it's available for download (here, MyTreo.net....maybe others), but if you try it and like it, is there anywhere where you can register it and get your activation code?
    KSDatebook kept sending my 650 into loops so I just saw this MonthPlanner program and installed it, but it says it will expire and there seems to be no way to register it. Anyone figure this one out??? Please!
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    When I posted the same question, the developer emailed me with registration info. Have you received an email from him?
    hi,

i'm a fan of monthplanner too. i was wondering if you could send me the RegMonthPlanner file if possible. the software expired already and i badly need it. i'm only a student and can't afford to buy the software online. don't have a credit card yet. please help me.

thank you very much