1.    #1  
    Hi everyone,

I'm looking a software able to block and refuse specific calls.

I've found some software that do that, but they block calls just after the first ring (the same as pressing "refuse call" on the Treo!).

Does anyone know is there is any software which blocks calls immediately, so that who is calling doesn't hear the first ring?
    Thank you very much!

Ciao from Italy!
    CallFilter and CallShield do this. Lightwav might also.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    CallFilter and CallShield do this. Lightwav might also.
    No, they do what I've written above: ONE RING, then hang ...
    Ah, guess I've never actually tried it myself..so you want something to simulate the phone essentially being off right? Hmm..not sure any of them do this or if it's even possible. I would think if the cell carrier detects your phone is on its network, it's going to ring at least once for the person dialing but that's just a guess
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by cellulonetreo
    No, they do what I've written above: ONE RING, then hang ...
    most callerID blocking software will ring once and sometimes dont and the caller would hear the busy signal.

the new Lightwav PRO has integration to CrazyAlarms that will work the way you want but it only works (no rings) in Do Not Disturb mode. meaning when you are busy or away and cant answer the call.