1.    #1  
    Long story short i had just finished hot syncing my treo and noticed i needed to charge it . went to get the charger and was side tracked by an incoming phone call (landline) . when i returned to the treo i notice that my battery life was now at 97% . when i left it was on 67% .
    Can the usb /hot sync cable charge the treo 700p?
    or was i really just that tired last night?
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card
    Yes, the cable does charge the Treo. That must have been a long call.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by theswami
    Yes, the cable does charge the Treo. That must have been a long call.
    did the 650 do the same thing ?where you able to charge it with the usb? or is this new for the 700
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    i knew it was charging. i wasnt too sure, but yea that symbol in the corner turns to the charging symbol....usb cables can be used to power things. one of my interfaces I used to use (music equip.) was powered with the usb cable. even my little midi controller (small keyboard) was usb. its tight
    Visit me at myspace:
    www.myspace.com/stylestrumentals
    Quote Originally Posted by comedytreogirl
    did the 650 do the same thing ?where you able to charge it with the usb? or is this new for the 700
    I think it's a feature activated for the 700. I noticed it soon after getting my 700 but I was using one of the same sync cables I had used for my 650.
    Sprint 650 --> Sprint 700p
    Agendus Pro/Mail, BackupMan, Diddlebug, Dir Asst, GroupTextMessaging, HandyShopper, LightwavPro, LudusP, MobileClock, palmPDF, PDANet, pTunes, Splash ID/Shopper, TCPMP, volumeCare, ZLauncher
  6.    #6  
    cool I like that. see everyday we find something new with the 700p I'm loving it more and more.
    any other little suprises?
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by comedytreogirl
    Can the usb /hot sync cable charge the treo 700p?
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=116762
    Samsung SCH-8500 & Palm m515 --> Treo600 --> Treo650 --> Treo700p --> Epic4G (all on Sprint)
    huh - missed the original threads... but glad I caught this one. awesome....
    yep.