1.    #1  
    I borrowed a friends wireless keyboard, went to the Palm site and installed the keyboard.prc file ..... got it up and running, used it to key in a bunch of names, phone #'s, address, etc. Pretty slick.

Now I want to uninstall it (Using Uninstall Manager)
    Getting the message "Database Protected" - Keyboard is protected and cannot be deleted. You need to either disable Keyboard or soft/warm-reset your device and try again.

I've done a soft reset. No good (same message)

How do you "disable" Keyboard? I've tried to run the application, uncheck the "Connected Keyboard" box. "Detect Wireless Keyboard" is unchecked.

Help?
    According to Northglides site under FAQ in order to delete a protected application you must perform a warm rest. After the warm reset you should be able to delete the application and then soft reset.
    Yes, hold the up button while doing a soft reset, it should come up without loading any programs. Not much will be functional at this point, but you can get to the launcher and delete it there.

I would *think* you could delete it from the Palm launcher regardless, but the above will always work.
  4.    #4  
    NeedsHelp & khaytsus ....... THANK YOU!! (did the trick)

I had done a warm reset, but forgot about a soft reset (actually had only done a soft reset once when I got into one of those goofy loops) .... so really was thinking there wasn't any difference between a soft and warm reset. Learned something.
  5.    #5  
    For what it's worth .... after uninstalling the wireless keyboard driver/app ..... my battery life has been excellent. Working on a second full day and the battery is still at 53%. (low to moderate phone usage ... fair amount on the web.)