1.    #1  
    i am unlucky to work for a company with pretty strict message security.

they did have an imap server to get email from the web, which i set up with chatter. just got a notice they will be discontinuing the IMAP server in August.

They do not permit automatic forwarding of messages

They support OWA, but only via VPN authentication. so no exchange activesync at all.

i DO have a separate computer that i can tunnel into and have the wireless sync redirector send my messages, but im on the road for week at a time, and periodically, the vpn drops and needs to reconnect, so if im not home, im SOL until i am.

What can i do, short of finding a new job to ensure i get my email? Does hosted exchange work in this space? I work for a corp. that obviously has their own exchange environment.

Does anyone have an option i may be overlooking?
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eldiablo
    They support OWA, but only via VPN authentication. so no exchange activesync at all.
    Have you tried the Exchange Plug-in (add-on) by Chatter? Not sure if it works with VPN though.
    T R E O s t i l l R O C K S - to a certain extent
    Current: AT&T Tilt/HTC 8925/Kaiser
    Retired: AT&T Treo 750, VZW Treo 650, 700p, *700w, *700wx (* = loaner phone from Palm)
    Tried: AT&T Samsung Blackjack i607
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by webedc
    Have you tried the Exchange Plug-in (add-on) by Chatter? Not sure if it works with VPN though.
    i believe this requires exchange activesync to be enabled. someone, correct me if im wrong.

i dont want to give up the P.
  4.    #4  
    bump. anybody can help?
  5.    #5  
    nobody to help? or no solution?