1.    #1  
    Has anyone heard if BlueNomad is coming out with an updated version BackupBuddyVFSPro that is more compatible with the Treo 700p?

Unless I do a warm reset, it (version 3.4.1.2) crashes my Treo.
    I am using BackupBuddy VFS Pro 3.4.1.2 on my Treo 700p, and I have had no difficulty whatsoever. It performs an automated backup every night, and I regularly make new checkpoints on multiple SD cards (obsessive compulsive tendencies, I suppose).

When does the crash occur for you -- launching the app, performing a backup, restoring?
    Dr J

Palm III --> Palm m500 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 (2 days!) --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p (Sprint)
    KayPro II --> IBM Portable --> Mac SE --> Mac Performa 6115CD --> Mac PPC 6500 --> Mac G4 (Yosemite) --> iMac G5 20
    No problems here, and using the same version as you 3.4.1.2 on my Treo 700p. I've tested this version many, many times..backup..restore..backup..restore..VERY happy customer
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Same here. No probs with BBVFS and my 700P (Verizon).
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mogulman
    Has anyone heard if BlueNomad is coming out with an updated version BackupBuddyVFSPro that is more compatible with the Treo 700p?

Unless I do a warm reset, it (version 3.4.1.2) crashes my Treo.
    Send Bluenomad an email. I'm sure they can help.
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
  6.    #6  
    I wonder if its because of the amount of data on my 700p. I have about 27mb free.

Also I have 2 apps that could possibly be running in the background. Sprint Business Connection (email) and Garmin Que (GPS software).

I sent another email to Bluenomad to see if they can help.

Jeff