Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    Well, you've all heard this before, but, "I finally ordered my 700P". Got it for $519 off ebay. I'm only get 75 off for an upgrade because some stupid broad crack my screen on my last 650 and I had to get a replacement. But anyway, it should be to me by Monday, or Tuesday. Being a current (Sprint) 650 owner, what do I need to do to ensure a flawless upgrade on my PC from the 650 to the 700p? Should I compleatly uninstall the Palm Desktop app or what? In otherwords, how can I transfer all my progs, contacts, memos, etc. with no issues? I'm sure this has been touched on in here before, so I'd even be happy if someone gave me a link to another thread. Going from the 600 to the 650 was painless. Very easy and error free. I want a repeat of that with this upgrade. Is it possible? Is there some apps that I need to delete first? I'll list the ones I have installed out if need be.
    Last edited by djraw; 07/21/2006 at 07:50 AM.
    IT'S NOT A DAMN BLACKBERRY!....
    Try the instructions in post#13 from this thread.
    Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    Can I get some congrats here? I now, hold in my hand, a brand-*** new Treo 700p!!!!! Can a brother get some love for being a true Treo fan, but the last ******* to get one! Oh, happy day!!!
    Congrats djraw!
    Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by copernicus
    Congrats djraw!
    Thanks man. Ya'll just don't know, I'm SO friggin happy right now.....
    Oh, but we do know. Congrats.
    Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by oddlou
    Oh, but we do know. Congrats.

Thanks. I knew I was in good company....
    Youíll get over your excitement pretty quickly and be back here posting your frustrations with the rest of us.

The 700p is great and I love it, but like every other Palm/Treo product Iíve owned, it could be so much better if they would only...[insert wish list here]
    Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sparky76
    Youíll get over your excitement pretty quickly and be back here posting your frustrations with the rest of us.

The 700p is great and I love it, but like every other Palm/Treo product Iíve owned, it could be so much better if they would only...[insert wish list here]
    LOL! Well put!
    Yes, but right now it is working just fine. Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by sparky76

I don't know, outside of a few bugs that will hopefully be ironed out in an upcoming firmware update (one can hope anyway) I am pretty happy with the 700p. Then again I am coming from being a long time 600 user, and very short term 650 owner, so maybe my expectations are a little low.

Hey anything could be better than it is, but sometimes you just have be happy with what you got. The 700p does it for me.