Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Retail Palm brand Leather Side Case for Treo 650/700 Like here for $16.99. Free shipping if you have Prime membership. Free shipping if you spend $25.00 (without Prime). I got this yesterday and must say it is very nice quality. Leather is real nice and was surprised to find a slot for SD cards inside. This is the real Palm brand case and comes in retail packaging.

Here at Amazon

http://hardware.smartphonetools.treo.../large/107.jpg
    Last edited by bigthrust; 07/21/2006 at 07:35 AM.
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    is this pouch holster thin?

or is the E&B side pouch thinner?
    Quote Originally Posted by yOyOYoo
    is this pouch holster thin?

or is the E&B side pouch thinner?
    What are the chances that bigthrust also has an E&B side pouch?

Anyway, bigthrust, does that side case have elastic on the sides so that it can stretch?
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    well my question wasn't necessarily directed at the original poster.

I know several treo owners have more than one case, I'm just generally asking....
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi
    What are the chances that bigthrust also has an E&B side pouch?

Anyway, bigthrust, does that side case have elastic on the sides so that it can stretch?
    Hi Michael,

Palm case does not have elastic on the side. Seidio case has the elastic on the side so it can stretch.

Seidio
  6.    #6  
    The Palm pouch is designed to hold the Treo 650/700 well, but gives a little room for SD cards (slot inside). The case is not elastic, but honestly I don't see any need for it. The leather is nicer than I expected with a nice feel and an attractive black exterior/tan interior color combination.

I bought this case to use when I I'm not dressing casual. I use my Helix holster (which I LOVE) when I dress casual.
    Thanks for the info. bigthrust. I had taken a look at this Palm Pouch at CompUSA, but not very thoroughly. They come in sealed blister packages so I couldn't actually take it and give it a look over.

I've ordered the Seidio one instead. The elastic is important because it lets you put a skinned Treo or a Treo in a smaller case, in the pouch.
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi
    Thanks for the info. bigthrust. I had taken a look at this Palm Pouch at CompUSA, but not very thoroughly. They come in sealed blister packages so I couldn't actually take it and give it a look over.

I've ordered the Seidio one instead. The elastic is important because it lets you put a skinned Treo or a Treo in a smaller case, in the pouch.
    Sedio case can be used with or without the skin or crystal case.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio
    Sedio case can be used with or without the skin or crystal case.
    I have to admit, that's a plus.
  10.    #10  
    I checked out the Seidio holster...... $39.95! That's crazy expensive!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigthrust
    I checked out the Seidio holster...... $39.95! That's crazy expensive!
    That is a bundle price. You get more than just the holster.

Seidio
    Side case : $ 19.95
    side case/crystal case bundle : $ 37.95
    Side case : $ 19.95
    side case/crystal case bundle : $ 37.95
    hi seidio, which one are we talking about? the Premium Horizontal Pouch Cases is like 39. include link if you got it. or the palm price sounds great
    Visor -> Treo 300 -> Sprint Treo 700p -> Treo 800w
    seidio is talking about their new pouch that can fit the Crystal Case for the Treo 700P / 650.
    I just got this case and I must say that I don't like it. the main thing that I like about it is that I can put a debit card in the little pocket but this case is huge. the treo dosnt even fit in it tightly...it has plenty of room to move around. I'm going to return it. just thought I'd share for those of you considering this case.
    I think the reason they made it so spacious is so that you could fit a 700W/P in it while also using Palm's own flexi case (silicon skin case).
    Allen2003, which case are you talking about? the Palm case or the Seido?
    Just got mine (not from Amazon). Not a bad case. A bit thicker than my Covertec side case, but has an inside pocket that can accomodate may be 2 or 3 credit cards. I have egrip on my 650, and it fits fine with room to spare. No dedicated SD slot. The leather is just so-so, and too soft to get damaged. The clip on the back is very stiff, stiffest I've seen on a case, and I was having trouble putting the case onto my belt. I guess it will get better after its broken in. The magnetic clasp is very strong, and unlike Covertec, you don't need to align the cover. Very easy to use.

Very nice case for the money, and will probably fit many different versions of Treos to come in the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by aristarchus
    Allen2003, which case are you talking about? the Palm case or the Seido?
    i was talking about the palm case. it would work great with one of the silicon cases but a naked treo has too much room to move (imo)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast