Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I like many of the things that light wav does . video id , picture id, the dont disturb ect. Is there another program that will do the same thing? I have read this board and it doesnt seem to be a real stable program.
    Is any one using something close to this. I have tried call filter not so happy with it.
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card
    The only other apps (other than Lightwav & Callfilter) out there is mRing & RingoPro, they are both ringtone managers, no video I.D.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Phone Technician too. No Video or full screen caller ID though.
    Has anyone used LightWav Pro with the 700p?
    Quote Originally Posted by chodaboy
    It seemed to cause resets as the resets stopped after removing Lightwav v1.6.1.
    Ndugu
    Quote Originally Posted by chodaboy
    I've been using it for about a month. So far, so good.
    Sprint 650 --> Sprint 700p
    Agendus Pro/Mail, BackupMan, Diddlebug, Dir Asst, GroupTextMessaging, HandyShopper, LightwavPro, LudusP, MobileClock, palmPDF, PDANet, pTunes, Splash ID/Shopper, TCPMP, volumeCare, ZLauncher
    I've been using it for about a month also and so far no issue.
    CallShield 2.6 Beta just made available from mantragroup.
    http://www.mantragroup.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221

Supports the 700p
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    CallShield 2.6 Beta just made available from mantragroup.
    http://www.mantragroup.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221

Supports the 700p
    Just tried this program with my 700p and GoodLink. When I received a call in for someone that I had set up a rule for, the Treo reset. Not good!

Josh
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshFink
    Just tried this program with my 700p and GoodLink. When I received a call in for someone that I had set up a rule for, the Treo reset. Not good!

Josh
    "Beta"
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    "Beta"
    Sure, but you would think some kind of testing would go into it... Can't even receive a call.. :-)
    Global Posts
    154 Global Posts
    I'm a long term Light Wav Pro user. Great tech support... Suggestions that I made were incorported in the latest release. I've had very little if any problems with this product. I'm a 700p user...
    Ok.. Maybe I'll try out lightwav

Thanks
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkAv8r
    I'm a long term Light Wav Pro user. Great tech support... Suggestions that I made were incorported in the latest release. I've had very little if any problems with this product. I'm a 700p user...
    what version are you using?
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Global Posts
    154 Global Posts
    Lightwav Pro 1.6.2
    When I DL'd the new Pro version I lost the Screen that has the picture icons. It went to the List of system ringers. I got it on both 1.6.1 and 1.6.2 so went back to 1.6.0.

I looked for something in the prefs to put it back but couldn't find it.

TIA for any help.

I love the program for it's ability to play WMA formats, choose where in a song I want to start the ringtone, Full screen pic ID and ease of set-up.
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonman
    When I DL'd the new Pro version I lost the Screen that has the picture icons. It went to the List of system ringers.
    Menu / Views / PictureDial View
    Sprint 650 --> Sprint 700p
    Agendus Pro/Mail, BackupMan, Diddlebug, Dir Asst, GroupTextMessaging, HandyShopper, LightwavPro, LudusP, MobileClock, palmPDF, PDANet, pTunes, Splash ID/Shopper, TCPMP, volumeCare, ZLauncher
  18.    #18  
    im looking for the eariler versions but cant find them. can someone point me in the right direction?
    Quote Originally Posted by comedytreogirl
    im looking for the eariler versions but cant find them. can someone point me in the right direction?

picturedial view/classic view was added at 1.6.1 i think. in v1.6 you cant switch.
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by burnBabyburn
    picturedial view/classic view was added at 1.6.1 i think. in v1.6 you cant switch.
    can someone send me a link to the stable version I don't see it on their web site I only see the new version
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast