Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

You can get this case from a few distributors that have renamed it. Energy leaf has both a lid and lidless design.

This case is a nice snug fitting leather sleeve. I find a few issues with this that I am sure you would not see with it's expensive counterpart from VAJA. more on that down the post.

First off. the lid will come off if it gets twisted a bit. the leather will tear at it's "hinged" glued points. There is a usage issue when talking on the phone with it. It dangles and looks kind of daft. The lidless doesn't suffer this of course. Lidless also doesn't have the magnets inserted into the leather.

issues with the felt mesh lining in the energy leaf model where the felt at the earpiece would become unglued and fold down over the phones speaker. this seems to not be an issue in the expensive vaja as that area has a mesh and is sealed.

It's sleek it's black leather it does the job well. Phone can fall out!
    I use it opposite my toughskin.
    does the case get in the way of the keyboard or is it lower like picture below?

what link did u purchase from
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    or u can just sell to me for half price, lol

but please follow up here with a review of the zcover case, the clip looks like real crap,,,?
    It came today.
    The clip is no better or worse than others as far as I can tell, haven't really had to use it though.
    The case itself is fine but it does not have a screen cover. I don't really like the covering over the keys though, it makes typing harder. Maybe I just need to get use to it.
    hmm, well try it out for some time, might need to get used to

i wonder if the zcover is much better then the flexi skin by palm for half price

the one from palm doesnt come with clip and only comes in white

if color and clip arent important to u maybe u should return zcover

order flexi skin from palm, free shipping and use 10 dollar coupon code CRT10

will come out to $8, rather then 35 for zcover
    just my thought
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    hmm, well try it out for some time, might need to get used to

i wonder if the zcover is much better then the flexi skin by palm for half price

the one from palm doesnt come with clip and only comes in white

if color and clip arent important to u maybe u should return zcover

order flexi skin from palm, free shipping and use 10 dollar coupon code CRT10

will come out to $8, rather then 35 for zcover
    just my thought
    I have to have a clip, I carry my phone on my belt. I have no desire to carry it in my pocket.
    bump
    My Friend purchased one of these Palm Treo Hard leather case from Vaja for $150 and I told him he's crazy..... I found this case from CoverCase http://www.covercase.com/TreoHCC.htm for $24. I must say that It's fantastic. I love the Black with red suede lining and it has a great workmanship. I highly recommend it. You can purchased them on Amazon as well:

http://www.amazon.com/Original-Leath...bosnation0e-20
    i was looking into same ones, which one did u get

one is allot more then the other

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...2100&rd=1&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...7818&rd=1&rd=1

this one says metal leather...?

which one did u get... does the case get in the way when pushing the cornor keys, that was my worry

does the case back away from the keyboard like these pictures below

i know boxwave also has one for sale

http://www.boxwave.com/products/dlsh...-case_2112.htm
    Bump
    I've gotten use to the zcover now. I type on the keypad now just like it was uncovered. I like that the IR port is visible and the SD card is covered.

It hasn't stretched at all so far, and I purchased the Seidio cover with the reset hole. Then I pierced the zcover so I don't have to take the case of to perform a reset when the Treo freezes.

Now I only have to remove the cover to backup the SD card to my laptop. I know I can purchase software to do that, but I've use the trial version and it was extremely slow.
    Thar she Blows....

Got Zot's Black Antenna on and just as I suspected, It's Near PErfeCT!

BTW I love that Ultra Slim case... and yes the Cheapo version of the vaja is the same save one additional difference. the seam of the front and back pieces have this ultra thin piece of ?leather? covering it probably a leather adhesive.

anyway here is my treo. I just need to either move the Rom partition still or fill up the ROM with apps I guess.
    Last edited by Scrufboy; 03/14/2007 at 03:34 PM.
    I have the Speck clear case, which may be "gay", but it works, and I think make the phone look smaller than the black case. It turned green, so Speck replaced it free of charge because its under their one year warranty. I have an extra clip if anyone ever breaks one. Love the skin.....except during the summer when I don't use the clip and stick it in my shorts pocket, then getting it out is a pain. I am worried.. I have my brothers wedding to go to in April, and my wife is due two weeks later with our second child. She can't make the wedding, but having a clear bulky treo on my hip for pictures will look out of place won't it?
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Is the Z cover worth the money?
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Is zcover worth it. I have tried and tried to find something for my Treo700p that will portect it from my dropping it.
    Thanks
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12