1. ayn
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Hi, I just installed the VZW Wireless Sync and decided I didn't like it, so I managed to remove everything sans the ROM Wireless Sync app. But when I go into Contacts, when I go to the pull down menu, I see "Sync Contacts" and "Sync All" at the bottom. In Calendar in see "Sync Calendar" and "Sync All"... I'm wondering if these were there before or they were added and left there by the Wireless Sync stuff, and if latter, how would I go about removing these?

earlier today I also installed NotifyLink for my work stuff, but I don't think it added those...
    Verizon Treo 700p w/ Martin Fields and Best Skin Ever film (sold)
    Global Posts
    297 Global Posts
    I believe these are now part of Versamail 3.5 installed on the 700p. I think they were intended for wireless sync to Exchange Server; it shouldn't create problem even if you don't use it.
  3. ayn
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    So those were there by default? I guess I just didn't notice. They don't do anything, but it bothers me I have options menu items that don't do anything, you know what I mean...

I also deleted VersaMail when I first got the phone, I use Snapper for emails and didn't need it...
    Verizon Treo 700p w/ Martin Fields and Best Skin Ever film (sold)