1.    #1  
    ....I realize the name of this thread is kinda cryptic, so let me explain in detail:

I have my datebook default to agenda view. If I click the center button of the 5 way navigator, it goes to the daily view. Here's where my question becomes relevant:

I'd like to, from the daily view, using only the 5 way navigator, be able to advance to the next day, a few days later, or however far I want to go (but staying in daily view during this process). I realize that i can do this simply by tapping on one of the days at the top of the screen, but I don't want to have to do that.

Also, I know that I HAVE successfully done this in the past, but I can't seem to replicate it, or figure out exactly when it's possible & when it's not.

Thoughts?

-split
    On my 650, pressing 5-way right or left goes forward or backward one day at a time. Are you saying that feature is broken on the 700p?
    Palm user since 1999-04-16: III > IIIx > Vx > Sony N610c > SJ33 > Treo 650 GSM > Centro CDMA
    P.S. If you got to daily view by pressing 5way from agenda view, the focus may be on a particular event. In that case, press 5way again to set focus on the entire day. Left/right should then work.
    Palm user since 1999-04-16: III > IIIx > Vx > Sony N610c > SJ33 > Treo 650 GSM > Centro CDMA
  4.    #4  
    Thanks Jeff!!
    -split
    Tip: in Daily view, if you hold the blue Option key while pressing Right or Left, you move an entire week.
  6. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff DLB
    Tip: in Daily view, if you hold the blue Option key while pressing Right or Left, you move an entire week.
    Outstanding tip-- thank you!!
    Outstanding user interface design by Palm!

With Windows Mobile. you need to activate Start Menu: PIM: Calendar: Tools: Navigation: Move By Week, and then answer a dialog box (with stylus only) that says "Warning: this will change your Calendar view to a date in the future or past--Are you Sure? Yes/No/Abort/Retry/Fail."
    Last edited by Jeff DLB; 07/22/2006 at 10:11 PM. Reason: typo
    that does rock! I was hoping that there was some way to do that.

btw, is the option button on the vz 700p blue? my sprint 700p option button sure looks black to me.
    Former Sprint Treo 700p Owner, now Sprint Palm Pre- and HP Touchpad Owner.