Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 27 of 27
  1. #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by waterfrontmgmt
    am i missing something...isn't taking the battary out (to put the extended battary in) already a soft reset?
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

    I feel like an ***** for not thinking of this. Yeah totally ignore my earlier post. I have no idea what that guy was talking about.
  2. #22  
    I got mine right in the middle. I would love to put it on the brightest but it's just too bright for my eyes.
    diane
  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by KStewart
    I use BrightCam app... and it seems to work well with my 700P.
    Looks like a very interesting app, thanks for the lead KStewart.

    From Palmgear:
    "You can use most BrightCam's features free of charge without any limitation or nag screen of any kind, but continuous brightness mode feature will require a registration key."

    Wonder what continuous brightness mode is?
  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by copernicus
    Looks like a very interesting app, thanks for the lead KStewart.

    From Palmgear:
    "You can use most BrightCam's features free of charge without any limitation or nag screen of any kind, but continuous brightness mode feature will require a registration key."

    Wonder what continuous brightness mode is?
    The cont. mode features severely slows it down. IMO...the free features are all you need Copernicus my friend.
    at&t iPhone3G
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by KStewart
    The cont. mode features severely slows it down. IMO...the free features are all you need Copernicus my friend.
    Oh, that is good news!

    P.S.
    This looks like a really nice app.
    Last edited by copernicus; 07/22/2006 at 08:34 PM.
  6. #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by copernicus
    Oh, that is good news!

    P.S.
    This looks like a really nice app.
    Beyond that Copernicus, if you do get the app, be patient with it. Getting the right calibration settings and fully understanding it just takes some hacking, and after you get it dialed in...you should see some extended battery life. Oh...from your prior post...the cont. mode is where it changes settings between app changes, menu changes, etc. and that is what slows it down because it has to calibrate when you do something. All you need is it to calibrate at wake-up when you turn it on which has a split lag before the keygaurd unlock prompt comes up to determine the light situation but that is all, and not a real issue IMO.
    at&t iPhone3G
  7. #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by KStewart
    Beyond that...
    Thanks for the additional tips. I did spend *quite* a bit of time hacking it and reading old posts. It is now setup and seems to be working fine. I like the way it adjusts itself to low lighting conditions and turns the keyboard on/off accordingly. I have turned off everything but the important functions and notice no slowdown at all.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions