1.    #1  
    hey guys... last night, I had to soft-reset my treo because it was locking up for way too long after I would send a text message to a fellow VZW user (I think it has to do with the delivery confirmation) I also deleted the message thread that I had going on, because I figured it was taking up too much space, and might also be slowing my treo down

this morning I noticed that when a new text message comes in, it says that I've received a new text message, but it no longer shows a preview on that message - did I change some sort of setting that doesn't preview it anymore? I always liked that feature..

anyone have any suggestions? I'm running a vzw treo 700p with almost no 3rd party apps besides versamail and TCPMP.. thanks
    oh how wonderful it must be to have a Verizon p and be able to call "versamail" 3rd party :>

EDIT: I have no idea what you are talking about
    Change the view option at the top of the main SMS page to "Inbox".

There is already an Official SMS Lockup thread here:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=117912
  4.    #4  
    the preview of an incoming text message would always appear on my screen when i received one - it would give me the first couple of sentences of the text - now I only get "1 new text messages has arrived"