1.    #1  
    What is the best Bluetooth headset for the 650?

I like the Palm branded set (not too geeky looking), how does it perform compared to some of the others out there?

Thanks
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    Before you get flamed, let me suggest that you use the search function on this question, as it has been discussed many, many times elsewhere here.

Peace,

4s
    Safety and happiness can only come from individuals, classes, and nations being honest and fair and kind to each other.
    - C.S. Lewis
  3.    #3  
    Well I have been using the search. I posted because I wanted to solicit the most recent opinions.

Thanks for the advice.

Dave
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    No problem. Just sometimes people go a little nuts when they feel like someone did not use the search thing.

Personally, I think the Treo headset is pretty good, and I loved how the charger also worked in the Treo itself. I returned it, though, because for some reason, when it hung on my ear it gave me a headache.

The Cardo Scala 500 is really inexpensive, but it is a love it or hate it kind of thing.

Good luck.
    Safety and happiness can only come from individuals, classes, and nations being honest and fair and kind to each other.
    - C.S. Lewis
    Search to find the most recent opinions.