1.    #1  
    On my 650 (Cingular), with standard Palm Outlook Calendar conduit, I see the attendee list for meetings created in Outlook. Tapping on this list lets me send e-mails to selected attendees.

On my boss's 700p (Verizon), with standard Palm Outlook Calendar conduit, the "With" field is missing when the item is viewed on the handheld.

Are other 700p users seeing the same thing?

Why this step backwards?

How can I find out the version of the Palm Outlook conduits (on my and his systems)?
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  2.    #2  
    Bump.

I copied this thread over here from another forum. Maybe you 700p users didn't see the thread earlier because of this.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    I don't remember ever having this "With" field or the ability to email attendees.
    I definitely could use the capability.

Maybe someone else coming from a 650 remembers this?
    Are you sure it was the vanilla palm calendar & vanilla palm outlook calendar sync?
  4.    #4  
    Yes absolutely. Palm Calendar and databases on the Treo 650.
    I can post screenshots.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    I'd like to know if there's an option to view meeting attendees as well. TIA
  6.    #6  
    At least the bug is gone from 700p that was there in 650.

On the 650: It had the With field but if you edited the item on the Treo then the Meeting got changed to an Appointment in Outlook on the next sync. So, if someone else set up the meeting, and you synced it to the Treo 650, you should only view the item on the Treo. Changing the item on the Treo and syncing messed up the Meeting Organizer information.

On the 700p: There is no With field on the Treo. But, editing the item on the Treo and syncing does not change the Meeting Organizer information.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM