1.    #1  
    I have enable "Quick Exit" on my Treo 700p and I love it. It is way faster than before and it just feels better. However, I have the habit of shutting it down when I use pocket tunes to minimize skipping issues and I have noticed that sometimes I get the following warning after shutting it down:

can't close database:summary, Err:0203

Where summary is interchanable with all the mailboxes I created in ChatterEmail.

Has anybody experienced this? I have contacted Marc and he has never seen this issue.

Al
    I have the issue as well, but not all the time. It seems like I get that issue when I'm trying to shut down while chatter is "doing something". That's just a guess on my part. It only started with the latest beta though.
    I had the same issue for the first time today when trying to shutdown chatter.
    Quote Originally Posted by beavis10
    I had the same issue for the first time today when trying to shutdown chatter.
    I wonder if you guys have any other apps in common?

Marc
    Marc,

My husband and I have the same identical apps, and he doesn't have the problem, but I do. I also noticed last night that he does not have the "quick exit (700p)" option checked and I do. I have since unchecked that option and I haven't had the error message since.

HTHs
    I have the same issue, but only when I have quick exit enabled and I am connecting to AOL IMAP.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandorr
    I have the same issue, but only when I have quick exit enabled and I am connecting to AOL IMAP.
    I think we are on to something! I also have quick exit enabled and when I "Quit" Chatter I got the same exact error messages. Once I unchecked the quick exit in setup, I was able to quit Chatter without the errors.
    T R E O s t i l l R O C K S - to a certain extent
    Current: AT&T Tilt/HTC 8925/Kaiser
    Retired: AT&T Treo 750, VZW Treo 650, 700p, *700w, *700wx (* = loaner phone from Palm)
    Tried: AT&T Samsung Blackjack i607
    FWIW I do not have AOL IMAP.
    Thought I would try test this out myself after reading this thread, and sure enough, After diconnecting Chattermail I got a similiar error message.

I have Quick Exit checked, and also connect to AOL IMAP.
    Palm Vx & Nokia 5170 > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mommy8
    FWIW I do not have AOL IMAP.
    Just to clarify: My mailbox is Fastmail.fm, not AOL.
    Retired: AT&T Treo 750, VZW Treo 650, 700p, *700w, *700wx (* = loaner phone from Palm)
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Marc just posted a fix (v2.0.3rc1). I installed it, tried it, and it works! (That is, Chatter can quit w/o the errors!)
    Works for me too. Thanks Marc!
    I too had the problem with my accounts (an exchange, gmail, and imap) and with the update all is fixed. Marc you sir make my phone the wonderful tool it is.
    I was also having that error, with the latest update of chatter it's gone. Thanks Marc for the fix, chatter is my favorite app.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Ditto.
    PIII,PIIIx,V,Vx,M505,M515,TT,T3,650,700p=>>iPhone
    There's more to life than technology....but not a whole lot more
    I just installed the latest beta (fresh install), but got the error.