1.    #1  
    Well after my 650s' screen cracked i got a free upgrade from Sprint

so that brings me here... after struggling for an hour and a half i finally got my old data synced back on and i can 'relax'

few things i had to ask about:

1 - after the screen goes out, and i turn it back on, im always back at my home screen... is there a way for it to remember where it was?

2 - aweful plethora of uneeded stuff... is there anyway to delete some of these default apps like:
    --get BC
    --get Good
    --on Demand
    --SprintTV
    --quick Tour

ill never use any of these... any chance of destroying them?

3 - whats improved if any in this model over the other? the only ive noticed is that I get 2 more bars of ception in my room with the 700 that ive ever had with any other sprint phone...

4 - Any must haves or must do's for this model? I've got my volume care on there, but thats about it
    You're turning it on using the home button? or using the on/off red switch?

On Demand can be deleted from RAM, the others are in ROM.

Numbers 3 and 4 are covered throughout this site. Ben
    for #2, if you never run on demand after a hard reset it shouldn't be taking up too much space, if you do run it you can delete the files from the rom which will save you a few megs.
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    The applications in Rom generally can't be deleted. Your best bet is to use a program like Obfuscate to hide them.
    Visor --> Visor Platinum --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    I deleted OD...the meat of the space isn't from the initial program, it is from the extensions and or channels associated with the program. When you delete the program, you won't notice too much of an increase in memory, but after the extensions are deleted, then you will see the increase.
    at&t iPhone3G
    I just started playing with the free channels on OD and really like it -- not sure why everyone's so down on it.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by KStewart
    I deleted OD...the meat of the space isn't from the initial program, it is from the extensions and or channels associated with the program. When you delete the program, you won't notice too much of an increase in memory, but after the extensions are deleted, then you will see the increase.
    what are the specific extensions?