1. mjf
    I just bought this case http://lowepro.com/Products/Camera_P...D-Pods_30.aspx

and am very pleased with it so thought I would share my experience.

Fits the 700P really well. It protects the entire Treo including the antenna, so if you wear it on your belt (has sturdy belt clip sewn in with large velcro closure) much less risk of rain damage compared with those cases that leave parts of the TREO exposed. The fabric is stretchy neoprene, and I have the Treo inside a Clear case, inside this case. Strap is removeable (I don't use it), there is a SD card slot in the cover (also don't use it) and a very small battery compartment in the front (I use this to hold an extra SD card in its plastic case).

Best online price is $12.59 + shipping at ebags http://www.ebags.com/lowepro/d_pods_...?modelid=70456

Also is available at some computer stores (Microcenter) and camera stores.
    Palm Pilot Personal -->Palm Personal with 2MB upgrade-->Palm IIIe-->Palm IIIXe-->Palm VIIx-->Palm i705-->Treo 600-->Treo700p
    That 's bag,.. not a case ......IMHO.
    Treo's days are numbered."Some unknown device will kill it soon ".
    I've seen that camera case at Office Depot. There are much better cases out there for around the same price.
  4. mjf
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtreosexual
    That 's bag,.. not a case ......IMHO.
    One man's bag is another man's castle...
    Palm Pilot Personal -->Palm Personal with 2MB upgrade-->Palm IIIe-->Palm IIIXe-->Palm VIIx-->Palm i705-->Treo 600-->Treo700p
  5. mjf
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi
    I've seen that camera case at Office Depot. There are much better cases out there for around the same price.
    Could be, but I have looked for a while and could not find. Also the Lowepro cases come with a lifetime warranty, and seem to be sturdier than others I have seen.
    uhhh..