1.    #1  
    Hi All,

I have searched, but I think my problem is unique - maybe the solution is similar to other issues.

After years of successful Outlook to TREO sync, I had to reinstall winXP Home on my PC. Did the MS Files and Transfer Wizard and all appears normal.

When I sync my Treo, I get no errors, but Contact and Calendar entries are not exchanged. I have checked my "Custom" Hotsync settings and they are on "Synchronize the Files"

Any ideas? Below is my latest Hotsync log - thanks in advance.

OK Quick Install
    OK Adobe Reader
    OK VersaMail
    OK Media
    OK Documents To Go
    OK Calendar
    OK Contacts
    OK Tasks
    OK Memos
    -- Backing up CarrierProfiles to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\CarrierProfiles.PDB
    -- Backing up CarrierProfiles2 to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\CarrierProfiles2.PDB
    -- Backing up JavaVMCheck_enUS to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\JavaVMCheck_enUS.PRC
    -- Backing up locLDefLocationDB to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\locLDefLocationDB.PDB
    -- Backing up ConnectionMgr50DB to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\ConnectionMgr50DB.PDB
    -- Backing up NetworkDB to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\NetworkDB.PDB
    -- Backing up locLCusLocationDB to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\locLCusLocationDB.PDB
    -- Backing up MMIDCache0 to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\MMIDCache0.PDB
    -- Backing up MMIDCache1 to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\MMIDCache1.PDB
    -- Backing up MMIDCache2 to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\MMIDCache2.PDB
    -- Backing up MMIDCache3 to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\MMIDCache3.PDB
    -- Backing up MMIDCache4 to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\MMIDCache4.PDB
    -- Backing up MMIDCache5 to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\MMIDCache5.PDB
    -- Backing up MMIDCache6 to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\MMIDCache6.PDB
    -- Backing up MMIDCache7 to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\MMIDCache7.PDB
    -- Backing up MultiMail Messages to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\MultiMail_Messages.PDB
    -- Backing up MultiMail Disconnected to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\MultiMail_Disconnected.PDB
    -- Backing up MultiMail Attachments to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\MultiMail_Attachments.PDB
    -- Backing up WordToGoFonts to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\WordToGoFonts.PDB
    -- Backing up SlideshowFonts to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\SlideshowFonts.PDB
    -- Backing up Solitaire Pack 1 Saved Games to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\Solitaire_Pack_1_Saved_Games.PDB
    -- Backing up HSTraceDatabase to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\HSTraceDatabase.PDB
    -- Backing up midataidcache to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\midataidcache.PDB
    -- Backing up Messages Database to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\Messages_Database.PDB
    -- Backing up NetworkProfiles to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\NetworkProfiles.PDB
    -- Backing up NetworkProfiles2 to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\NetworkProfiles2.PDB
    -- Backing up Juggler C Prefs to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\Juggler_C_Prefs.PDB
    -- Backing up - Getting Started Tips -.PDB to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\-_Getting_Started_Tips_-_PDB.PDB
    -- Backing up SMS Quicklist to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\SMS_Quicklist.PDB
    -- Backing up SMS QuickText to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\SMS_QuickText.PDB
    -- Backing up Sample - Golf and Fitness.PDB to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\Sample_-_Golf_and_Fitness_PDB.PDB
    -- Backing up Sample - Home Purchase.PDB to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\Sample_-_Home_Purchase_PDB.PDB
    -- Backing up MSLSA Data to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\MSLSA_Data.PDB
    -- Backing up Blazer URL Autofill to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\Blazer_URL_Autofill.PDB
    -- Backing up SMS Addresses to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\SMS_Addresses.PDB
    -- Backing up Blazer Field Autofill to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\Blazer_Field_Autofill.PDB
    -- Backing up Adobe Reader to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\Adobe_Reader.PRC
    -- Backing up DXTGAttachmentPlugin to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\DXTGAttachmentPlugin.PRC
    -- Backing up SheetToGo to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\SheetToGo.PRC
    -- Backing up DocsToGo to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\DocsToGo.PRC
    -- Backing up WordView+ to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\WordView_.PRC
    -- Backing up Filez to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\Filez.PRC
    -- Backing up Solitaire to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\Solitaire.PRC
    -- Backing up HoldemHigh to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\HoldemHigh.PRC
    -- Backing up Spades to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\Spades.PRC
    -- Backing up InHand to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\InHand.PRC
    -- Backing up PZCalc to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\PZCalc.PRC
    -- Backing up Solitaire by Handmark to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\Solitaire_by_Handmark.PRC
    -- Backing up Juggler C to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\Juggler_C.PRC
    -- Backing up PP_P2P to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\PP_P2P.PRC
    -- Backing up PdaNet to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\PdaNet.PRC
    -- Backing up SS_P2P to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\SS_P2P.PRC
    -- Backing up SlideshowToGo to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\SlideshowToGo.PRC
    -- Backing up WP_P2P to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\WP_P2P.PRC
    -- Backing up J9 Java Launcher to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\J9_Java_Launcher.PRC
    -- Backing up PhoneCallDB to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\PhoneCallDB.PDB
    -- Backing up AddressCitiesDB to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\AddressCitiesDB.PDB
    -- Backing up AddressCompaniesDB to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\AddressCompaniesDB.PDB
    -- Backing up AddressCountriesDB to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\AddressCountriesDB.PDB
    -- Backing up Blazer Cookies to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\Blazer_Cookies.PDB
    -- Backing up Inhand.catalog to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\Inhand_catalog.PDB
    -- Backing up Juggler Calculations to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\Juggler_Calculations.PDB
    -- Backing up BtExgLibDB to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\BtExgLibDB.PDB
    -- Backing up SMS Domains to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\SMS_Domains.PDB
    -- Backing up Blazer Find Autofill to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\Blazer_Find_Autofill.PDB
    -- Backing up J9MS 11174181835400 to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\J9MS_11174181835400.PRC
    -- Backing up J9RMS 11124542977200 to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\J9RMS_11124542977200.PDB
    -- Backing up CalendarLocationsDB-PDat to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\CalendarLocationsDB-PDat.PDB
    -- Backing up PNG_ARM to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\PNG_ARM.PRC
    -- Backing up CardEngine Library to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\CardEngine_Library.PRC
    -- Backing up DGraphConverter to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\DGraphConverter.PRC
    -- Backing up DSLib to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\DSLib.PRC
    -- Backing up DSlideLib to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\DSlideLib.PRC
    -- Backing up GraphicsLibrary to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\GraphicsLibrary.PRC
    -- Backing up JPG_ARM to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\JPG_ARM.PRC
    -- Backing up psysLaunchDB to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\psysLaunchDB.PDB
    -- Backing up Graffiti ShortCuts to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\Graffiti_ShortCuts_.PRC
    -- Backing up DXTGMailPlugin to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\DXTGMailPlugin.PRC
    -- Backing up MIDI Ring Tones to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\MIDI_Ring_Tones.PDB
    -- Backing up System MIDI Sounds to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\System_MIDI_Sounds.PDB
    -- Backing up Saved Preferences to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\Saved_Preferences.PRC
    -- Backing up AddressStatesDB to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\AddressStatesDB.PDB
    -- Backing up DTTFonts to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\DTTFonts.PDB
    -- Backing up AddressTitlesDB to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\AddressTitlesDB.PDB
    -- Backing up Blazer Saved Pages_BE9EA516 to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\Blazer_Saved_Pages_BE9EA516.PDB
    -- Backing up Queries to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\Queries.PDB
    -- Backing up CalculusDB to C:\Program Files\palmOne\David\Backup\CalculusDB.PDB
    OK Backup

HotSync operation completed on 07/19/06 18:16:14

thanks again
    it appears that when you reinstall the palm desktop software it went back to default hotsync conduits, which means you're synching with palm desktop and not with microsoft outlook. kindly check your conduit settings if there is an "(outlook)" attached after your contacts, calendar, tasks and memos. i can see on your log that it only say "OK CALENDAR." it should indicate OUTLOOK calendar. to fix that, just run the palm software cd and click on "change synchronization method". then choose outlook to manage your files. try to sync again..