1.    #1  
    I know this worked before, so I'm really perplexed. Basically, I wrote an email with Snappermail. Then I went to attach a picture. Whereas before, after clicking on the attachment icon I was given a choice of what kind of file to attach including "Pictures & Video." Now that option is gone, I can only attach from Documents, Sounds, Voice Memo, Card or RAM. Anyone else notice this? Is this a bug or a feature-- I bought it via Sprint and I'm wondering if they crippled that feature. Seems unlikely since the bundled app can email photos, but who knows. Thanks.
    Hi,

I've been using Snappermail for 2 1/2 years on a Treo 600, and I had no trouble attaching photos. They would be thumbnails and could be in ram or on a card. Now that I've upgraded to the 700p, I can only attach photos when they're on a card, and they appear as numbers, not thumbnails--very frustrating. Also, when an email comes in with an attached photo, and I have copy it to the card in order to view it. If I try to open it by double clicking on the attachment, the phone does a soft reset.

I hope someone has a solution!
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    I'm running SnapperMail Enterprise v2.3.4.01 on my Sprint Treo700p and attaching pictures from Pics&Videos, RAM, or Card works fine for me.

http://tinyurl.com/k8jqs

ERic
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Samsung SCH-8500 & Palm m515 --> Treo600 --> Treo650 --> Treo700p --> Epic4G (all on Sprint)