Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 29
  1.    #1  
    I just got an email from David at Seidio. The Crystal case for the 700p is ready to sell so those who have been waiting, order up. Of course, I dropped mine in the driveway yesterday and scratched it, but such is the irony of life. Protection is on the way.
  2. NRG
    NRG is offline
    NRG's Avatar
    Posts
    3,657 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    #2  
    Not until July 26th, will it actually ship.
  3. #3  
    Good call, but David from Seidio already posted here. Check out post #157.
    Sprint 650 --> Sprint 700p
    Agendus Pro/Mail, BackupMan, Diddlebug, Dir Asst, GroupTextMessaging, HandyShopper, LightwavPro, LudusP, MobileClock, palmPDF, PDANet, pTunes, Splash ID/Shopper, TCPMP, volumeCare, ZLauncher
  4. #4  
    Oooooooo I want! Looks nice but I already bought the Palm Hard Case..hmmm..
    Shall I return it and get this one? Decisions, decisions.
    diane
  5. doctoss's Avatar
    Posts
    87 Posts
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    #5  
    What is the difference between their premium clear case and the crystal case?
  6. doctoss's Avatar
    Posts
    87 Posts
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by doctoss
    What is the difference between their premium clear case and the crystal case?

    Never mind, I think I found out. Premium is silicone, crystal is more like plastic.
  7. #7  
    Went to Seidio.com. Couldn't find the Crystal case on the site. Is it there?
    Mowgli the Jungle Boy
    ---------------------------------
    Orange Handspring Visor Deluxe
    Tungsten T
    Treo 700p VZW
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mowgli
    Went to Seidio.com. Couldn't find the Crystal case on the site. Is it there?
    http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=396
    diane
  9. #9  
    Thanks Carterism!
    Mowgli the Jungle Boy
    ---------------------------------
    Orange Handspring Visor Deluxe
    Tungsten T
    Treo 700p VZW
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Carterism
    Oooooooo I want! Looks nice but I already bought the Palm Hard Case..hmmm..
    Shall I return it and get this one? Decisions, decisions.
    I was also thinking about that Hard Case, but then i saw that it opens less than 90 degrees...

    I already placed my order for the crystal case
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by seru
    I was also thinking about that Hard Case, but then i saw that it opens less than 90 degrees...

    I already placed my order for the crystal case
    Well of course it doesn't open all the way...you don't want your phone to fall out when you open it right? Especially when it's on your belt. Hope you like the crystal case. Let us know how you like it. I don't think I'll be getting one because I'm clumsy and I just know I will drop it and once it hits the floor it might crack.
    diane
  12. #12  
    The Link for crystal case for 700P/W is

    http://www.seidioonline.com/index.a...PROD&ProdID=396

    The Links for crystal case holster and many related bundles will be released today.

    The new side case for Treo 650, 700P, 700W that can work with naked Treo, skinned Treo and Treo with crystal case is

    http://www.seidioonline.com/index.a...PROD&ProdID=394


    David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Carterism
    Well of course it doesn't open all the way...you don't want your phone to fall out when you open it right? Especially when it's on your belt. Hope you like the crystal case. Let us know how you like it. I don't think I'll be getting one because I'm clumsy and I just know I will drop it and once it hits the floor it might crack.
    well i would just think it would be easier for me to take the phone out, lets say when its ringing, if the case opened atleast 90 degrees.

    I usually keep my phone in my pocket, so I dont think the PHC would be appropriate for that. Thats the main attractions of the seidio case, its very slim and can slip in and out of my pocket quickly.
  14. #14  
    Is there a bundle with the crystal case and reset battery cover????
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by MsRandall
    Is there a bundle with the crystal case and reset battery cover????
    I didn't see a bundle but I ordered both of those yesterday. $29.90 + $8.42 for priority shipping.
    Sprint 650 --> Sprint 700p
    Agendus Pro/Mail, BackupMan, Diddlebug, Dir Asst, GroupTextMessaging, HandyShopper, LightwavPro, LudusP, MobileClock, palmPDF, PDANet, pTunes, Splash ID/Shopper, TCPMP, volumeCare, ZLauncher
  16. #16  
    Thanks I ordered the case and decided to get the battery cover too...now they want to charge another $8.42 for shipping...wouldnt let me add it on my existing order...
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by MsRandall
    Thanks I ordered the case and decided to get the battery cover too...now they want to charge another $8.42 for shipping...wouldnt let me add it on my existing order...
    That's pretty weak, especially for someone who patiently waited for their product instead of running out and grabbing something else and even recommended them to others. You've probably made them some money, especially on SU. I'd try speaking to someone else there.
    Last edited by kdallen; 07/20/2006 at 08:05 PM.
    Sprint 650 --> Sprint 700p
    Agendus Pro/Mail, BackupMan, Diddlebug, Dir Asst, GroupTextMessaging, HandyShopper, LightwavPro, LudusP, MobileClock, palmPDF, PDANet, pTunes, Splash ID/Shopper, TCPMP, volumeCare, ZLauncher
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio
    The Link for crystal case for 700P/W is

    http://www.seidioonline.com/index.a...PROD&ProdID=396

    The Links for crystal case holster and many related bundles will be released today.

    The new side case for Treo 650, 700P, 700W that can work with naked Treo, skinned Treo and Treo with crystal case is

    http://www.seidioonline.com/index.a...PROD&ProdID=394


    David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
    Those links aren't working for me, they do take me to Seidio via an older link but not to the specific products. I found the Crystal Case but not the new side case. A problem with my browser maybe?
  19. #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by MsRandall
    Thanks I ordered the case and decided to get the battery cover too...now they want to charge another $8.42 for shipping...wouldnt let me add it on my existing order...
    Please contact David Silver. he will take care of this.

    832-204-1104 (direct line)
    davidsilver@seidio.com

    David Chang
    Seidio
  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by copernicus
    Those links aren't working for me, they do take me to Seidio via an older link but not to the specific products. I found the Crystal Case but not the new side case. A problem with my browser maybe?

    Side case link

    http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=394


    Crystal link

    http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=396


    Crystal case/ holster combo

    http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=397

    David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions