1.    #1  
    I really love the integration of the TODAY screen on the 700w. Is there any app that does similar for the Palm?

If you are unfamiliar, the TODAY screen has an entry box for contacts, that directly accesses your contact book, a google search bar to directly search the net from the Today page. It also allows for plugins like weather updates etc. that post directly on the Today screen.

Is there a program I could purchase that acts like a "control center" for a Palm phone, the way Today screen does for WM5?

Thank you for your time.
  2. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Look for a proggie called '2Day'.
    I "2nd" that.
  4.    #4  
    WOW that looks pretty sweet

It doesn't look like their is a google search function, but it does appear to have 95% of the functionality of the Today screen. Thanks for the suggestion.
  5. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CellGeek
    WOW that looks pretty sweet

It doesn't look like their is a google search function, but it does appear to have 95% of the functionality of the Today screen. Thanks for the suggestion.
    No Prob.
    Also a freeware app called Today (see attached). Use on the 700p, and love it.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    New Treo 700P Sprint User
    Old Treo 600 Sprint User
    Another vote for 2day. I love that program.
    Quote Originally Posted by CellGeek
    I really love the integration of the TODAY screen on the 700w. Is there any app that does similar for the Palm?

If you are unfamiliar, the TODAY screen has an entry box for contacts, that directly accesses your contact book, a google search bar to directly search the net from the Today page. It also allows for plugins like weather updates etc. that post directly on the Today screen.

Is there a program I could purchase that acts like a "control center" for a Palm phone, the way Today screen does for WM5?
    I know what you mean about the Today screens on Windows products. When I got my 650, I missed that, too. It's a little more expensive, but Agendus does all that and more.
    Sprint 650 --> Sprint 700p
    Agendus Pro/Mail, BackupMan, Diddlebug, Dir Asst, GroupTextMessaging, HandyShopper, LightwavPro, LudusP, MobileClock, palmPDF, PDANet, pTunes, Splash ID/Shopper, TCPMP, volumeCare, ZLauncher