1.    #1  
    I'd like to purchase a Seidio Inno Dock for my 700P, BUT I don't like that the 2.5mm plug goes in everytime you dock the 700P. Can the 2.5mm plug on the Inno Dock be cut off or removed? Would the Inno Dock still work if I removed the 2.5mm plug?
    Maybe...what's the reason you want the Inno Dock? Maybe there is another cradle that would suit your needs better?
  3.    #3  
    Well, I've seen a number of other cradles, but the Inno Dock is the only one I would want sitting on my desk. All the others were plain, ugly pieces of plastic.
    I had the same concern. In a message that I posted a few days ago I found where it looks possible to not have the audio jack. I was wondering if Seidio would be updating the cradle but haven't seen a response to the thread. it would be nice to not having to worry about breaking your treo.
    The innodock for the 650 didn't have that jack. My 700P on that cradle would sync, but could not pull audio. I use the new cradle (w/ jack) and it works well.
    Visor-->Visor Phone-->Treo 180-->Treo 270-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 755P-->Centro-->Pre+-->Pre 2
    Quote Originally Posted by gene
    I had the same concern. In a message that I posted a few days ago I found where it looks possible to not have the audio jack. I was wondering if Seidio would be updating the cradle but haven't seen a response to the thread. it would be nice to not having to worry about breaking your treo.
    If the use of the audio jack is your concern, you can purchase the INNO.DOCK made for the 650. You will still be able to charge and sync, but your 700 audio jack will be unused. There are sold online here and you can find the info on our site:

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...PROD&ProdID=38

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com
  7.    #7  
    I'm not so sure this will work. I had a sync / charge cable from my Treo 650 and tried using it on a 700P. The end result was that the 700P's sync connector and charging connector both got very loose and then stopped working. I had to return that 700P for a new one.
  8.    #8  
    Hey David, remember this thread:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=114178

So does the Treo 650 inno dock work with the Treo 700P without giving it errors or "BSOD" like otterman experienced?
  9.    #9  
    Never mind.
    InnoDock Jr. has no audio out, so I presume there's no plug going into the audio jack on the Treo.
    Coming atcha from Phil a del phi a

Nokia 6160 --> Sony Ericsson T610 --> Treo 700p
    As others have mentioned, Seidio does offer an InnoDock without the audio jack. Works like a charm with both the 650 and 680. Don't see why it wouldn't work on the 700.
    I just got my Cingular 750. The phone sits fine in the Innodock and says it's charging (on screen shows the charge icon, and the LED is red) but it doesn't actually charge..with the regular cable it charges fine. Are they incompatible??
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    I agree with the UnDoug. Look at the Innodock Jr. (http://www.seidio.com/700_Treo_desk.htm)
    (I got the AC adapter, too.) No connector for the audio jack and it works fine with my 700Wx.