-Custom edit and resize JPG picture to use as PictureID
    -Use Lightwav as Picture Dial manaager
    -T650: Use camcorder .3gp movies as video callerID
    -T600: CoverUp sound. Pretend you are somewhere else
    -Use any MIDI, wave, mp3/ogg for ringtones/sms/mms/voicemail
    -Assign custom wav/mp3/ogg files to Contact and Categories
    -Assign any sound to any outbound caller
    -CallerID and SMS blocking. Block unwanted callers and SMS spams
    -Area Code filter. Only allow specific area codes to call you.
    -North America area code. See where the caller is calling from
    -Convert wave file from card to RAM. PocketTunes only
    -Do not disturb feature. Send friendly SMS message when you are busying or away from the phone
    -Block any caller or callers not in your Contact database
    -VIP feature. Allow VIPs to call you regardless if Do Not Disturb is enabled
    -Dial phone numbers directly in Lightwav.

1.6.2 Changes

- fixed: video Preferences text color
    - fixed: outbound pictureID. Only JPG picture is supported
    - fixed: DND
    - fixed: NoCallerID ringtone in the CallerID blocking screen. The path is now saved
    - Added: Volume boosting for no callerID screen
    - Added: Ringtone position for group ringtones
    - Added: Sorting of custom SMS
    - Added: Prefs button in PictureDial view
    - Added: In pictureDial view tap on Lightwav on the left top corner for program menu
    - Updated: gifAnim plugin
    - Updated: MPEG4PlugIn plugin

You can download Lightwav PRO at www.toysoft.ca or check the online store here at TC.
    Is it still a steady reset tool for the 650?
    Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell.
    Quote Originally Posted by D0lphin
    Is it still a steady reset tool for the 650?
    Good question....I won't even risk it anymore.
    Tried it on my 700p, resets...going back to 1.6. #2005.64. They just don't seem to get it right. Maybe to many things cramped up on one app....I just don't know.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    I've been using 1.6.1 for about a month with no problems. Upgraded last night and so far so good (not much use yet, though).
    Sprint 650 --> Sprint 700p
    Agendus Pro/Mail, BackupMan, Diddlebug, Dir Asst, GroupTextMessaging, HandyShopper, LightwavPro, LudusP, MobileClock, palmPDF, PDANet, pTunes, Splash ID/Shopper, TCPMP, volumeCare, ZLauncher
    has anyone used the new version with out any problems or the old version?
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card
    Quote Originally Posted by kdallen
    I've been using 1.6.1 for about a month with no problems. Upgraded last night and so far so good (not much use yet, though).
    I SEE YOU HAVE IT IN YOUR SIGNATURE HOW HAS IT BEEN WORKING ?HAVE YOU GOTTEN ANY RESET? YOUR SIGNATURE IS ONE OF THOSE THAT I WATCH ALL THE TIME TO SEE WHAT SOFTWARE YOU HAVE ( YES IF I CAN USE IT I GET IT ) I GUESS THAT MAKE ME A COPY CAT
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    My Treo resets when I just say the words Lightwav.
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm
    ARE YOU SERIOUS
    Quote Originally Posted by comedytreogirl
    ARE YOU SERIOUS

No. I but was half serious. I have used 4-5 Toysoft products and ALL of them caused resets. It is common with there product and they get slammed on these boards alot . They never replied to any of my support emails and wouldnt give me a refund. Do a search for Toysoft. 8-10 people get resets. If your one of the lucky two that dont , enjoy it.
    I SEE YOU HAVE IT IN YOUR SIGNATURE HOW HAS IT BEEN WORKING ?HAVE YOU GOTTEN ANY RESET? YOUR SIGNATURE IS ONE OF THOSE THAT I WATCH ALL THE TIME TO SEE WHAT SOFTWARE YOU HAVE ( YES IF I CAN USE IT I GET IT ) I GUESS THAT MAKE ME A COPY CAT
    Cool. Copy away lol. I haven't had any problems with it, especially since letting it handle the ringtones instead of pTunes.
    Agendus Pro/Mail, BackupMan, Diddlebug, Dir Asst, GroupTextMessaging, HandyShopper, LightwavPro, LudusP, MobileClock, palmPDF, PDANet, pTunes, Splash ID/Shopper, TCPMP, volumeCare, ZLauncher
    Do you have anything else using picture ID, like Agendus? I only use LightWav's caller ID photos and it's working fine for me.
    No. I but was half serious. I have used 4-5 Toysoft products and ALL of them caused resets. It is common with there product and they get slammed on these boards alot . They never replied to any of my support emails and wouldnt give me a refund.
    Sorry to hear you had trouble. LightWav's the only thing of theirs I've ever used. I had to email a few times when I first registered and they got back to me right away.
    i like te video id thing is there any other program that does that other than light wav pro?
    also i did email them today and they responded twice right away . im just scared to try it on my treo. its been working fine not reset no freezes nothing
  15.    #15  
    i like te video id thing is there any other program that does that other than light wav pro?
    also i did email them today and they responded twice right away . im just scared to try it on my treo. its been working fine not reset no freezes nothing
    they have a fourm over on www.mytreo.net go check it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by burnBabyburn
    they have a fourm over on www.mytreo.net go check it out.
    Im on the fourm i see no recomdation
    ...actually the video thing only works on GSM phones, not CDMA. The video is a different format on CDMA, which isn't supported.
    Lightwav WAS working on my 700p and now it has a problem. You know how you are supposed to set the ringtones in PALM preferences to silent so they don't ring? Well now Lightwav plays the MP3 and then the "silent" ringtone in Palm prefs overrides it and cuts the sound. I am using Lightwav 1.61. Anyone see this behavior?
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
    Global Posts
    154 Global Posts
    Bob-C It might be that you are using Pocket Tunes... Select Lightwav as your player see if that helps...
    Global Posts
    195 Global Posts
    I have never had success with LightWav. I purchased an early version and I try it every time they announce a new build. I even paid to upgrade because at some point my licence wouldn't carry over to a newer build. I paid, and still the thing resets my Treo.

I WANT Lightwav to work, but each version is unstable and the interface sucks.

I would prefer the application to do fewer things, but do them well in an interface that is friendly.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast