Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Casey, I tried your "hand" technique at a museum this weekend and it worked great! I simply cropped my hand out of the pictures and now I have MUCH better quality (widescreen) pictures - thanks for the info!

Javier
    Last edited by javylsu; 07/24/2006 at 06:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by javylsu
    Casey, I tried your "hand" technique at a museum this weekend and it worked great! I simply cropped my hand out of the pictures and now I have MUCH better quality (widescreen) pictures - hanks for the info!

Javier

That was pretty funny! You're welcome!
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!
    Quote Originally Posted by ayn
    Nice summary Casey, good to meet another photog on this board... Yeah the WB isn't accurate, but neither are most cameras's AWB... that's why ppl shoot raw... It's also pretty easy to correct the WB with channel mixer and by adjusting curves... I usually don't care enough to do that with my cameraphone pics though, and I like to upload directly from my Treo to Flickr... heh...

I enjoyed viewing your portfolio model shots...wow, Katie is hot!! Good stuff! I wish I did more of this type of photography. I pretty much only do weddings. Brides pay waaaaay better than models, fortunately or unfortunately!
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!
  4. ayn
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Yeah, wedding is good money but kindda stressful and I don't really get to do or experiment with the styles I want... I'm only doing it as a serious hobby so time is also limited... I'm also in the bay area btw... heh...

(sorry for the hijack)... back to cameraphones, did you guys see the new Nokia phones? (or wireless computers or whatever their marketing department coined those things). Pretty dope!!
    Verizon Treo 700p w/ Martin Fields and Best Skin Ever film (sold)
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123