1.    #1  
    Well my 700p (Sprint) that I have had without problem for the last three weeks gave me a low memory error and when I clicked okay, it decieded to go into an endless reboot. Soft, Warm and Hard resets have no effective so I guess I am off to the Sprint store to get a new one. My guess it that the ROM or RAM failed. Online tech support said that they have never see this, but based on other posts on this forum people have had it happen on Verizon. Anyone else on Sprint have this problem?
    Last edited by Grendal_fly; 07/19/2006 at 10:27 AM. Reason: sp
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    I am sprint user and this has happened to me 3 times over the past 2 years. Starting with my 600 up to my 650. Haven't seen it yet with my 700p.

I tried a Zero Reset and it work once, but I ended up taking it to sprint. I found that isn't such a bad thing, especially if you have dropped the phone once or twice. Plus you get a new 1 year warrenty.

Enjoy
    I had this happen to me on the initial snyc of the 700p. I was upgrading from the 650. The only thing I can think of is some of the old data from the 650 was corrupt and caused the reset loop. I had to retun to the sprint store and get a new phone. For the second try, I moved my programs backup folder (programs/palm/username/backup) and then uninstalled the palm software and then deleted the palm folder from my programs folder. I then reinstalled the palm softare from the CD. Worked great and I have no additional problems. You could try the zero reset procedure using the hotsync, up, power and reset button at the same time. This however, did not work for me. Good luck.