1.    #1  
    Anyone else getting this? I secured the lines on both end and took out the Treo many times and placed it back in the cradle to ensure a proper connection to no avail. This is not the first time this has happened; however, the tether connection has not crapped out so it does not seem like the device is connecting and disconnecting. WTF??

Also, whenever I go into hibernate or standby in XP, once I return the device is not recognized and I have to restart the computer (reset on Treo does nothing). What is going on?
    I have seen this behavior on both my 650 and 700p. Seems to happen more often on the 700p. Not sure if this is an indication of a problem. Did you try a soft reset to see if that fixet the problem?

Sprint Pre & Motorola H300 BT headset

Dead devices: Palm Pro; Palm III; Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755p; Centro
    Yes, I finally updated my tagline!
    I've been seeing this behavior when my 700P is plugged in to my car charger (purchased in Sprint store for my previous T650).

I also notice the battery symbol (with charging lightning bolt) flashes empty and then full when this happens. The screen also dims and doesn't recover until I disconnect it from the car charger.

It's been a minor annoyance since the battery charges anyway, but I can't help to think it is damaging the treo in some way??

Anyone else?
    Verizon Pre 2, HP TouchPad

Catch me on Twitter

Google+ Me
    Same problem here with the car charger...
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
  5.    #5  
    Soft reset, hard rest, it does not work...
    Quote Originally Posted by JesseJstreet
    I've been seeing this behavior when my 700P is plugged in to my car charger (purchased in Sprint store for my previous T650).

I also notice the battery symbol (with charging lightning bolt) flashes empty and then full when this happens. The screen also dims and doesn't recover until I disconnect it from the car charger.

It's been a minor annoyance since the battery charges anyway, but I can't help to think it is damaging the treo in some way??

Anyone else?
    thats exactly what just started happening to me. except its doing it with my normal charger.
    Visit me at myspace:
    www.myspace.com/stylestrumentals