Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    Drei22

I just tried out your ORB test and it looks quite amazing! I have tried to get that up and running at home but my system may not be up to par. I have a laptopn with 1.6GHz Pentium M processor, 1.5GB of RAM and Orb would not run reliably on it. Alas! I just managed to get it to work once...

Mind sharing your hardware spec (CPU, Memory, etc.) for the PC where you are hosting ORB?
    Quote Originally Posted by waldo15 View Post
    Drei22

I just tried out your ORB test and it looks quite amazing! I have tried to get that up and running at home but my system may not be up to par. I have a laptopn with 1.6GHz Pentium M processor, 1.5GB of RAM and Orb would not run reliably on it. Alas! I just managed to get it to work once...

Mind sharing your hardware spec (CPU, Memory, etc.) for the PC where you are hosting ORB?
    The ORB website has a minimum set of requirements for ORB to work.

http://www.orb.com/get_orb/system_requirements/

You need a minimum of 2.4GHz for Live TV work efficiently everything else should work just fine with 1.6GHz.
    Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    I know this is a dead thread, but I can't get orb to work on my 700p. Every time I try to access my videos, it will list them, but when I try to play them it says "404 not found". What format do the videos need to be for me to stream them with Kinoma Player?
    IT'S NOT A DAMN BLACKBERRY!....
    Try using 3gp if you're getting a 404 error with WMV files, thats what worked for me.
    Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Try using 3gp if you're getting a 404 error with WMV files, thats what worked for me.
    what is "3GP"?
    IT'S NOT A DAMN BLACKBERRY!....
    Go to the tools page, it'll say Supported Formats. First, check 3gp, and hit select media. Then scroll back down to the same connection, and make sure that 3gp is set to preferred. Checking off high quality also helps as well. Hit select media again, and it should work after that.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123