Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Hi,

I need help badly:

My Treo unable to do Graffiti now. Meaning that I can only use the Keyboard. I remember that when I first got this Treo, I can write. But I have not been writing for months..... and now I discovered that I can write on the Treo anymore.

Is there any setting I can do to fix this? Please help.

Thanks.
    Palm III -> Revo -> Palm V -> Clie 760 -> Clie T650C -> SE P800 -> Treo 600 -> Clie UX50 -> The Dark Side -> Treo 650 -> Nokia E61 -> Treo 680
    As far as I recall, Treo 600 and 650 never had Graffiti, unless you have a third party application installed.
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Hi GreenHex,

Are you saying that, by default, Treo650, we cant write? only use keyboard?
    Palm III -> Revo -> Palm V -> Clie 760 -> Clie T650C -> SE P800 -> Treo 600 -> Clie UX50 -> The Dark Side -> Treo 650 -> Nokia E61 -> Treo 680
    Quote Originally Posted by nomadmy
    Hi GreenHex,

Are you saying that, by default, Treo650, we cant write? only use keyboard?
    Yes, the 650 doesn't come with graffitti, you need third party programs/hacks to get graffitti to work.
    Graffiti Anywhere works, and it's free. The Treo's don't have virtual graffiti in them, but they do have the libraries. So GA provides the 'virtual graffiti' part.
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Thanks so much for every reply! I will download the ianywhere or graffiti program.