1.    #1  
    I love the midnight theme.....only problem is that when I have it I cannot see my signal strength b/c it is also black. Is there anyway to change the font of the "signal strength icon"??? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

THANKS!!!
    _Matt
    I don't think there is a way to change the signal strength icon.

However, you could use KeyguardTime+ to pop up a temporary display showing signal strength (and time, battery, memory, etc) whenever you needed to check.
    Palm user since 1999-04-16: III > IIIx > Vx > Sony N610c > SJ33 > Treo 650 GSM > Centro CDMA
  3.    #3  
    What is KeyguardTime+ ???

Sorry for the noob question
    KGT+ is a little program that lets you pop up a display of the current time, pending appointments, and status info about your palm (including signal strength, on a finer scale than 0-4 bars) when you press and hold a button. When you let go of the button, the display goes away.

The "about" page for the app says to download it from http://mytreo.net/, so type KeyguardTime+ into the search box on that site.
    Palm user since 1999-04-16: III > IIIx > Vx > Sony N610c > SJ33 > Treo 650 GSM > Centro CDMA
    They also decided just to delete this theme on the 700p rather than trying to fix it.