1.    #1  
    I'm in Southern CA. I'm unable to access PV intermittenly since noon yesterday.

Now, I've got confirmed from Sprint Tech that their PV is down. Nation wide.
    "Who really needs to multitask on their phone." - PRE-rock
    Power Vision is working in Boston.
    I'm posting from my 700p
    Working fine all day in Atlanta

forgot to mention I'm in san diego
  6.    #6  
    It does not work in in RSM, OC. I've got the information from the rep @Sprint.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    utah is up and running
    was working in maryland and virginia earlier this morning. not sure about now, but im sure its still cool
    Visit me at myspace:
    www.myspace.com/stylestrumentals
    All is well in Chicago. No problems all day long.
    It wasn't working for a bit last night about 1 a.m. (Los Angeles, Ca.) When it did, the phone was stuck in roaming for a long time...? Now it just seems slower.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
  11.    #11  
    It is now working. I don't know if it just my area, or phone or the lack of knowledge from Sprint tech.

Thanks for chiming in.
    Quote Originally Posted by huytrang90
    I'm in Southern CA. I'm unable to access PV intermittenly since noon yesterday.

Now, I've got confirmed from Sprint Tech that their PV is down. Nation wide.
    I'm in Orange County and have been using it on periodically without any issues throughout the day.
    I was having issues yesterday and today. Yesterday I had to call Sprint. Today I kept trying and it would go on and off but seems okay now.
    Quote Originally Posted by m1chaelmichael
    forgot to mention I'm in san diego
    BTW, one thing I noticed (and I'm not sure if others have also had this experience in the area). San Diego seems to have some of the fastest Power Vision access I've seen in Southern California. I'm guessing it could have to do with the fact that Qualcomm is headquartered there but even compared to the OC (which generally has good infrastructure) San Diego seems to do really well in this area. At one point my access was so fast that it felt like I was just running off cache (even though I wasn't).
    Semi good here in Indy, however, I am only able to surf for likr 5 mins then Blazer goes into endless sending and I can no longer surf even if I stop it. Only way around is to stop PV and restart it.
    bit_bucket
    Why do people think that if their vision goes down in their area that its a nationwide thing
    In this case he thinks this because he was told that by a Sprint tech. He then wisely came here to confirm or deny the info which appears to be incorrect.
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com