1.    #1  
    Below are my favorite alarm sounds that I use with my calendar and reminders. There is a very good version of the original star trek communicator sound, as well as three other recognizable but subtle original star trek computer sounds.

They work great for the standard calendar on my GSM Treo 650, if you just copy them into your internal memory, but when you let datebk6 handle alarms, they just do not show up on the datebk alarm menu.

For anyone using the palm calendar who wants these tones, please feel free to use them. But I post this to ask if anyone can tell me why they dont work with datebk6, or can suggest a way to make it so they do. FYI I also posted this on the pimlico yahoo group discussion board.

Enjoy the tones, star trek fans, but I do look forward to any helpful suggestions about my datebk6 dillema. Thanks.

http://rapidshare.de/files/26206522/tones.zip.html
    Last edited by cellmatrix; 07/18/2006 at 02:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by cellmatrix
    Below are my favorite alarm sounds that I use with my calendar and reminders. There is a very good version of the original star trek communicator sound, as well as three other recognizable but subtle original star trek computer sounds.

They work great for the standard calendar on my GSM Treo 650, if you just copy them into your internal memory, but when you let datebk6 handle alarms, they just do not show up on the datebk alarm menu.

For anyone using the palm calendar who wants these tones, please feel free to use them. But I post this to ask if anyone can tell me why they dont work with datebk6, or can suggest a way to make it so they do. FYI I also posted this on the pimlico yahoo group discussion board.

Enjoy the tones, star trek fans, but I do look forward to any helpful suggestions about my datebk6 dillema. Thanks.

http://rapidshare.de/files/26206522/tones.zip.html

I didn't any files on the link, it was just advertisement for a web hosting company.....
    Sprint Treo 700p, Sony UX/TX, u720,
    Edirol R-09, Mitsu PK 20, Mimio
    Quote Originally Posted by southbound747
    I didn't any files on the link, it was just advertisement for a web hosting company.....
    Wow, you didnt see the link down at the bottom that asked how you wanted to download the file?

You want to download tones.zip

In BIG BOLD PRINT?

Then you click free and you have to authenticate with the pictured code, then you get a download countdown timer...

THEN, you get your file...

Cheers
    "It is the soldier, not the reporter who has given us the freedom of the press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us the freedom of speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who gives us the freedom to demonstrate. It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag." -- Father Dennis Edward O'Brien, Sergeant, USMC
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyparanoid
    Wow, you didnt see the link down at the bottom that asked how you wanted to download the file?

You want to download tones.zip

In BIG BOLD PRINT?

Then you click free and you have to authenticate with the pictured code, then you get a download countdown timer...

THEN, you get your file...

Cheers
    I know it sounds stupid, but I guess I didn't see the link at the bottom. Kind of like looking for your glasses everywhere when they're right on the your head. Anyway, thx.
    Sprint Treo 700p, Sony UX/TX, u720,
    Edirol R-09, Mitsu PK 20, Mimio