1.    #1  
    someone I know took in a defective 600 today 7/18/06 and it was replaced in store W/ another 600! I thought they didn't have them anymore.
    visor deluxe->clie n760->treo 300->treo 600->treo 650 -> treo 700p -> treo 755p
    THAT would suck. I would have called first...then tried a different store ;-)
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

yeah, duh

im having a problem with my 600.

i posted a thread in 2 forums about an issue with google that arose when i got my new 600

the reason why is because they got in trouble for giving out too many upgrades.

my whole family got bumped to a 650.

i did this replacement late, and got a 600

i dont care, but now my issue with google is still unresolved
  4.    #4  
    who did they get in troble with? where did they get these phones from
    visor deluxe->clie n760->treo 300->treo 600->treo 650 -> treo 700p -> treo 755p
    I can confirm, some stores DO have them, very limited. They are refurb's.... So make sure you ask (when you call) if they have refurb's also.....
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    i returned my treo for the battery/dropping network when making a call and also recieved a refurb 600, i was hoping for a 650, but whaddya do? hehe, im happy with it so far, higher res screen would be nice tho

this was back in may, gf's treo is starting to act up, so i may be trying my luck again
    My Treo stopped working last week, so I called lockline to get a replacement and they sent me a refub. 600. I'm happy with it, but a 650 would have been awesome :P
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    We Just Got 3 T600 Refurbs For 3 Dead T600 all Via Lockline