1.    #1  
    This problem has been happening more on my Sprint 700p. Sometimes when I get a voicemail, and I check the message and either save or delete it, the new voicemail message icon stays on (on the Phone screen) and won't go away. I've tried everything I can think of to remove the icon, which is a false message at this point for the past 24 hours. Anyone have ideas? Thanks!
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!
    Menu -> Phone Preferences -> Clear Voicemail Icon
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by rc46
    Menu -> Phone Preferences -> Clear Voicemail Icon
    Oh Yah!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you! This was really irking me!

Now to find something else to be irked about!
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!
    Ahhh, if only that worked for me too... I think my problem's a little more tricky.

I had a voicemail when I first received my phone... I assume it was something from Sprint, welcoming me. I ported my number over before listening to it, and now no matter what I do I can't get it to stop saying I have a voicemail. Any suggestions? I'd really appreciate any help
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Call *2 and have them reset it on their end. I had to do that a long time ago on my 650.