1.    #1  
    This is something that used to happen before I got Missing Sync also, but I'm hoping that there's a way around this:

When I enter a date into my calendar on the Treo, and then hotsync, the date shows up in iCal with square brackets around it, like this: [Dentist appt.]. Is there a way to NOT have these annoying square brackets on all my imported calendar events?
    Quote Originally Posted by longterm
    This is something that used to happen before I got Missing Sync also, but I'm hoping that there's a way around this:

When I enter a date into my calendar on the Treo, and then hotsync, the date shows up in iCal with square brackets around it, like this: [Dentist appt.]. Is there a way to NOT have these annoying square brackets on all my imported calendar events?
    I've only seen the square brackets around a contact when using Agendus on the PDA....
    PIII,PIIIx,V,Vx,M505,M515,TT,T3,650,700p=>>iPhone
    There's more to life than technology....but not a whole lot more
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohmster
    I've only seen the square brackets around a contact when using Agendus on the PDA....
    I do use Agendus Pro on the Treo, but this problem occurs when I put a CALENDAR event into the Treo, not when I add a contact (although I rarely add contacts to the Treo, so perhaps I missed it in Contacts).

is there a way to avoid it? Am I missing a preference in Agendus that is causing it, or am I stuck with the brackets?