1.    #1  
    Was getting many error 3000's when attempting to download email and/or going to the web. Tier 2 tech suport replaced my 700P with a new one. Same problem again. Any suggestions? It is hit or miss, not always happening but at least 40-50% of the time it does. As soon as the error message comes on I just re-attempt the download or web access and it goes through. A major pain, any ideas?

Graduated from a 600-650 and almost never saw this on either of them. BTW it doesn't matter how good my signal is.
    Global Posts
    218 Global Posts
    I had this on my 650, way back. It was that my phone wasn't in the computer properly for vision. The error was in the computers on Sprint's side. I believe I had to eventually talk to Vision support. They were a different department from tech support. Once they fixed it my phone was able to provision properly.
    I've seen this when I'm smack dab between two towers and one supports EVDO while the other supports 1xRTT. The phone keeps switching between the two towers, and the data only works on the 1xRTT connection. However, if I'm in an all EVDO or all 1x area, everything works fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by BroTwin
    Was getting many error 3000's when attempting to download email and/or going to the web. Tier 2 tech suport replaced my 700P with a new one. Same problem again. Any suggestions? It is hit or miss, not always happening but at least 40-50% of the time it does. As soon as the error message comes on I just re-attempt the download or web access and it goes through. A major pain, any ideas?

Graduated from a 600-650 and almost never saw this on either of them. BTW it doesn't matter how good my signal is.
    What 3rd part programs do you have on it? I had the same problem for about 1 month but was able to pinpoint the problem.

Are you using ANY ringtone manager and/or playing a mp3 ringtone from yn SD card?
  5.    #5  
    Nope, it happens when nothing else is running. I only have SnapperMail installed, no ringtone mgr and I've never listened to an mp3 on it.