1.    #1  
    I just wanted to make sure that with a new line of service sprint gives you a full 30 days to return for a refund?

I am coming up on 14 days, and read elsewhere that is may just be 14 days. Just want to be sure that it is 30 before the 14 day mark lapses.

Thank you.
    Call Sprint and check. This may vary from state to state. In California, I believe it is a full 30 days, but there always seems to be an "exception".

www.sprintusers.com is a good website for info on Sprint and is monitored by a number of Sprint reps with good information. You don't need to sign up to read the forums, but it cuts down on the annoying ads.
    Brent
    T650 on Sprint's Wireless Wonder
    here it's 14
    Here in Florida, Sprint has a 14-day cancellation policy. However Palm has a 30-day merchandise return policy. Don't confuse them!
    UniPalmer
    -------------
    It's not the heat; it's the stupidity!
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CellGeek
    I just wanted to make sure that with a new line of service sprint gives you a full 30 days to return for a refund?

I am coming up on 14 days, and read elsewhere that is may just be 14 days. Just want to be sure that it is 30 before the 14 day mark lapses.

Thank you.
    Per sprints T & Cs:

Sprint PCS Risk-Free Guarantee. Requires return of your complete, undamaged Sprint PCS Phone with the original retailer's proof of purchase within 30 days. You must still pay all charges based on actual usage (partial monthly service charges, taxes and Sprint surcharges).

http://www.sprintpcs.com/common/popu...msPrivacy.html
    New contract you have 14 days to cancel. Equipment is 30 days to return.
    As of 6/19 ALL Sprint phones accessories and contracts have a 30 day policy for returns and cancellation...EVERYWHERE.
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
    Everything I've been told was 14, I already had an existing contract.

Gary
    Sprint Treo 755p (previously Sprint Treo 700p, Sprint i500, Sprint i330 [yuk], Sprint i300, Sprint StarTac, Verizon StarTac)
    Mac 12" 1.5 GHz PowerBook (Constantly tethered to my Treo)
    Gary Said... (my blog) or The Daily Meme
    That was true until June 19. The policy changed to 30 days for everything. If it was after that when you were told this whoever told you is mistaken.

Recap mode on:

Sprint's policy as of 6/19 is 30 days regardless of your status as an existing customer and it included phones, acessories and contracts.

Recap mode off:
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com