Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #22  
    Has anybody received any replys from ZZtechs? They used to be pretty good at replying back, but I have not heard from them after 2 days. Are we dealing with another PDAapps here? I hope I"m wrong.

Al
    Hmmmm. . . I've never done any of this (still tooling with a 650, but should have my new 700p any day now). My 650 has had a habit of late of trashing the ZLauncherDB. At least 1 or 2x /day. Will these procedures resolve some of the issues on my 650?

Quote Originally Posted by hofs1
    Im sure this is known but if u go to ZL preferences and under general tab try setting "update App info" to just memory not memory and card it kicks up ZL speed just remeber to refresh apps and shortcuts once in awhile.
    It's a memory saving thing, that's all. What you may want to try is Resco Locker and lock the ZLauncher. Ben
    are people still using the beta version 5.42b4 or changed to the release 5.42

has anyone noticed any changes between the two....

are sounds working correctly when exiting zlauncher...? dont keep repeating...?
    does zlauncher still show up under hede in palm internals when set to use home key for zlaunch default launcher

any other changes noticed?
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    does zlauncher still show up under hede in palm internals when set to use home key for zlaunch default launcher
    Yes.
    PIII,PIIIx,V,Vx,M505,M515,TT,T3,650,700p=>>iPhone
    There's more to life than technology....but not a whole lot more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12