1.    #1  
    I've looked around on here, and most are using SplashID. I found a few using Passwords Plus, from Dataviz and hardly anyone using Swordfish (from bluenomad.com).

I'm looking for one to use. I really like the way Passwords Plus looks. Swordfish and SplashID use the Field 1, Field 2 thing which doesn't look as nice. I've paid for Swordfish, since it came with the Nomad Suite, but it doesn't have a desktop tool.

I really think I'm going to be using it for the next year. I recently was elected treasurer of one organization, and president of another, so I've got a lot of info to carry around.

Just thought I'd ask what everyone else recommends.
    SplashID has worked well for me. Easy to use.

I can't comment on the other two.
    Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Used SplashID (Treo600 bundle). Now using PasswordsPlus since the free SplashID needs to be registered if used on the 700P. Both are equally useful. A desktop companion is very convenient for data entry. I got my PasswordsPlus from Handango freebies a while back - 5way works well. The free SplashID with the 600 is outdated (5way nav very limited).
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Here's another vote for SplashID. The latest version has good 5-way support and the desktop app is very useful.
    I'm using the old SplashID, I like it but I wouldn't pay for a new version. Especially since there are many freeware programs that do the same thing:

http://www.freewarepalm.com/database...security.shtml

This one even seems to come with a desktop counterpart:

http://www.freewarepalm.com/database...ddesktop.shtml
    My Freebie Java Widgets (Compatible with 650, 680, 700p & 755p)
    HourlyXCast - Hourly & 7 Day Forecasts! Weather Graphics, Radar Images & Alerts. "When 'PM Showers' just doesn't cut it"
    - RottenTomatoMeter - Movie Ratings, Reviews, Showtimes for New Movies & DVDs
    - TV2Nite - Calendar Events for your Favorite TV Shows!
    Quote Originally Posted by davidg4781
    I've looked around on here, and most are using SplashID. I found a few using Passwords Plus, from Dataviz and hardly anyone using Swordfish (from bluenomad.com).

I'm looking for one to use. I really like the way Passwords Plus looks. Swordfish and SplashID use the Field 1, Field 2 thing which doesn't look as nice. I've paid for Swordfish, since it came with the Nomad Suite, but it doesn't have a desktop tool.
    I used to use Passwords Plus Lite but switched about a month ago to SplashID. I've been happy with the change. BTW, those fields are editable. You can set them to say whatever you want.

Out of curiosity, what organizations were you elected to those officer seats in?
    Sprint 650 --> Sprint 700p
    Agendus Pro/Mail, BackupMan, Diddlebug, Dir Asst, GroupTextMessaging, HandyShopper, LightwavPro, LudusP, MobileClock, palmPDF, PDANet, pTunes, Splash ID/Shopper, TCPMP, volumeCare, ZLauncher
  7.    #7  
    I'm able to change the fields, but on the home screen, it still says Field 1, Field 2, up at the top. Just a cleaner look, with Passwords Plus. It's the same with Swordfish, so, if I go with Swordfish, I'm really only losing the desktop companion. Not too bad, since I'm only going to input a few account numbers once and forget about it.

As for organizations, I'm president of the TAMUK Accounting Society and treasurer of Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia. TAMUK is Texas A&M University-Kingsville. It's a small town about 2.5 hours south of San Antonio.
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger
    SplashID has worked well for me. Easy to use.
    I can't comment on the other two.
    Good Luck
    Ditto.