1.    #1  
    I've got 2 broken 700ps I picked up for super cheap. Both seem to have different parts broken so I want to try to combine them into 1 working phone.

I was just wondering if anyone has done this (I'm sure someone has) and if they can give me any advice and if there's any websites or manuals that will give me an overview of what each part is so I'm not just blindly swapping things.
  2.    #2  
    No one knows about a website where someone has taken one apart and listed what each of the major parts is?
    Kinda early. I'd drop by the shadowmite forums and ask over there. www.shadowmite.com
    There were some threads about taking the 600 and (I think) the 650 apart. Try looking at old posts in those 2 forums. The 700 should be very similar.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
  5. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PolyPill
    No one knows about a website where someone has taken one apart and listed what each of the major parts is?
    You tube might have a video w/ colorful language.

edit: Here is the link http://youtube.com/watch?v=nZSY1rCjs68&search=treo , it is for a screen replacement, but should give you and idea on how to take it apart.