1.    #1  
    i know there are many programs which allow you to create new programs for the 700p but im looking for one which will allow me to have 3 different profiles...1)high ring with vibrate 2)vibrate with no ring 3)no vibrate no ring.....if anyone knows a program which can do this with the 700p please tell me.
    Profiles by Milan - It's free but please donate. Good luck.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ChemEngr
    Profiles by Milan - It's free but please donate. Good luck.

it doesnt work when i try to set it to not vibrate when on silent. any ideas?
    Global Posts
    286 Global Posts
    http://www.gotreosoftware.com/module...name=Downloads

Try it before you buy it.

Use ProfileCare with or without ScheduleCare. From the current developer of Launcher X. Sure, ya gotta pay for it, but you get what you pay for. Extremely versatile program. It will do what you want.

Use the early access release, version 3.16. Works fine with 700p. Profile processing is slow, but that is a 700p firmware issue. Jeff offers great customer support, too. I have no affiliation with the developer.
    Jon
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by jwbekens
    http://www.gotreosoftware.com/module...name=Downloads

Try it before you buy it.

Use ProfileCare with or without ScheduleCare. From the current developer of Launcher X. Sure, ya gotta pay for it, but you get what you pay for. Extremely versatile program. It will do what you want.

Use the early access release, version 3.16. Works fine with 700p. Profile processing is slow, but that is a 700p firmware issue. Jeff offers great customer support, too. I have no affiliation with the developer.
    Jon

what do i have to have the first two icons next to the phone icon look like? i want the phone to be able to ring and vibrate, just vibrate, and no ring and no vibrate. if i only want the program to do these 3 things, what should i have it configured to be?
    I use RingProfiles. Very stable and easy to use, it is pretty much like the switch on my old nokia 3390 which allows you to select a profile manually. You can control ALL sounds with this, except bluetooth and the brightness of the keyboard.

I tried Profiles and ProfileCare, and I find they are too much for my simple needs. Of course, RingProfiles is not free and I sure wish we could add a profile "Car" with Bluetooth enable, but for now it fulfill my needs.
    - Jeeman
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by JeeMan
    I use RingProfiles. Very stable and easy to use, it is pretty much like the switch on my old nokia 3390 which allows you to select a profile manually. You can control ALL sounds with this, except bluetooth and the brightness of the keyboard.

I tried Profiles and ProfileCare, and I find they are too much for my simple needs. Of course, RingProfiles is not free and I sure wish we could add a profile "Car" with Bluetooth enable, but for now it fulfill my needs.

it says its not compatible with the 700p. is there a newer version somewhere?
    Quote Originally Posted by EricDMiller
    it says its not compatible with the 700p. is there a newer version somewhere?
    hmmm, not that I know of, but you can try it anyway, you never know it might work...

Maybe you could email the developper as well, he might see the benefit of a new version.
    - Jeeman
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by JeeMan
    hmmm, not that I know of, but you can try it anyway, you never know it might work...

Maybe you could email the developper as well, he might see the benefit of a new version.

i tried it....said was only compatible with 650 when i opened it.