1.    #1  
    I can't figure out a way to scroll through a long day's worth of entries on my 650 without having to get my stylus out to get to the tiny scroll arrows in the lower right hand corner.

Is there a work around for this - I have tried Butler's scrolling option with the volume buttons but no go.

Cheers

Mark
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Turning money into noise and the occasional gadget
    I have the ability to scroll down through a day's worth of DayNotez entries on my Cingular 650 using the Up and Down buttons on the D-pad. I also have a third party app called SharkNav installed which affects the way my navigation buttons work within some apps.
    SharkNav by Ludus Tech
  3.    #3  
    SharkNav - I demo'd it but didn't really see the need for it then, but I do now!

I just loaded it up and like you the scroll ability on the D pad is there.

Thanks a bunch.

Mark
    On the 650, the up/down d-pad keys scrolls the day view a page at a time.
    Bryan Nystrom
    Natara Software, Inc.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by bnystrom
    On the 650, the up/down d-pad keys scrolls the day view a page at a time.
    I agree but I found it scrolled day to day but if you had a long day there was no way to scroll down through the day using the d-pad.

Is this consistent with your understanding?

Mark

nb: Good to hear from the developer's group - thx
    Mark,

On "long" days, meaning any day that has one or more DayNotez entries that exceed the length of a single display, the up/down dpad scrolls a page at a time. Left and right dpad move previous/next day. Up and down dpad will also scroll to the next/previous days if you have that option set in the preferences.

If that isn't working for you, I suggest you first disable or remove SharkNav to see if it is in some way affecting this behavior (or simply reboot the device while holding down the up dpad to prevent SharkNav from hooking into the OS until you reboot again). Otherwise please feel free to contact our support group at natara (support at natara.com)

(I'm sitting here tonight verifying this all works just fine. ALSO, just to clariry, "DayView" is the view you get when you select the very first icon on the left)
    Bryan Nystrom
    Natara Software, Inc.