Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    I've been trying to figure out where pictures that I've taken with the 700P are located on the desktop once I've hot synced. I've checked several locations, including \My Documents\My Pictures\Palm Photos as well as C:\Documents and Settings\Andrew Yee\My Documents\My Pictures\Palm Photos\... as well as within the \Program Files\palmOne... directories, but have come up empty handed. Any other thoughts out there?
    Try: C:\Program Files\Handspring\[HotSynchID]\Photos\BackupForInternal\Palm
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by treoKing
    Try: C:\Program Files\Handspring\[HotSynchID]\Photos\BackupForInternal\Palm
    No equivalent HandSpring directory on my computer. I've already tried C:\Program Files\palmOne\[HotSynchID]\Photos\BackupForInternal\Palm and couldn't find anything there.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Mine are stored at:
    [Drive]:\Program Files\palmOne\[HotSynchID]\Photos\offline copy location\31f4\Palm

(Replace "Drive" and "HotSyncID")
    I don't know why it's buried under "31f4". My "offline copy location" folder has several sub-folders which are named similarly as well. So maybe yours is under a different sub-folder.
    T R E O s t i l l R O C K S - to a certain extent
    Current: AT&T Tilt/HTC 8925/Kaiser
    Retired: AT&T Treo 750, VZW Treo 650, 700p, *700w, *700wx (* = loaner phone from Palm)
    Tried: AT&T Samsung Blackjack i607
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    • Start the Palm Desktop software on the PC side.
    • Select the Media view.
    • Go to menu-->Tools-->Preferences.
    This should show you the path to where the files are being HotSync'ed.

ERic
    Samsung SCH-8500 & Palm m515 --> Treo600 --> Treo650 --> Treo700p --> Epic4G (all on Sprint)
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by webedc
    Mine are stored at:
    [Drive]:\Program Files\palmOne\[HotSynchID]\Photos\offline copy location\31f4\Palm

(Replace "Drive" and "HotSyncID")
    I don't know why it's buried under "31f4". My "offline copy location" folder has several sub-folders which are named similarly as well. So maybe yours is under a different sub-folder.
    Thanks. I checked and there were 15 randomly named subfolders. All of them except for one had the pictures (it uneded up being the one that was last modified).
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ERicJ
    • Start the Palm Desktop software on the PC side.
    • Select the Media view.
    • Go to menu-->Tools-->Preferences.
    This should show you the path to where the files are being HotSync'ed.

ERic
    It turns out that the files on my external card weren't in the directory that was specified in Preferences...instead they were in a random subfolder of C:\Program Files\palmOne\[hot sync ID]\Photos\offline copy location
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewJ
    It turns out that the files on my external card weren't in the directory that was specified in Preferences...instead they were in a random subfolder of C:\Program Files\palmOne\[hot sync ID]\Photos\offline copy location
    Mine actually show up on both. Weird.
    T R E O s t i l l R O C K S - to a certain extent
    Current: AT&T Tilt/HTC 8925/Kaiser
    Retired: AT&T Treo 750, VZW Treo 650, 700p, *700w, *700wx (* = loaner phone from Palm)
    Tried: AT&T Samsung Blackjack i607