1.    #1  
    I don't know how many know about this - but this is free: Put
    1-800-FREE411 as a speed dial button. No more paying for directory assistance !!
    volume care; backupman; Pdanet; Filez; OperaMini; voice dial; IBMJava; AlwaysOn; Universal Keyboard; Font Smoother; YAHM; KMaps; Avvenu; DA Sprint 700P
    yeah i have been using that for a long time
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card
  3.    #3  
    Your'e a comedian - hows about telling us a good joke !
    volume care; backupman; Pdanet; Filez; OperaMini; voice dial; IBMJava; AlwaysOn; Universal Keyboard; Font Smoother; YAHM; KMaps; Avvenu; DA Sprint 700P
    I find free411 to be a pain to use.... whenever they are running the automated service (potentially always?)... Im a loyal Directory Assistant for Palm user O_x
    Quote Originally Posted by FuManChuu
    I find free411 to be a pain to use.... whenever they are running the automated service (potentially always?)... Im a loyal Directory Assistant for Palm user O_x
    I like the added advantage of saving it as a contact.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Quote Originally Posted by FuManChuu
    Im a loyal Directory Assistant for Palm user O_x

I also agree with t2gungho, I do that too, sometimes. The other thing I like is that, if you dial from the app, the name shows up in the call log. Very helpful for when you're scrolling back through....instead of "what's that number I called?"
    Sprint 650 --> Sprint 700p
    Agendus Pro/Mail, BackupMan, Diddlebug, Dir Asst, GroupTextMessaging, HandyShopper, LightwavPro, LudusP, MobileClock, palmPDF, PDANet, pTunes, Splash ID/Shopper, TCPMP, volumeCare, ZLauncher
    Quote Originally Posted by irabren
    Your'e a comedian - hows about telling us a good joke !
    lmao i get paid to do that . but anyway
    so you think you're a man huh? all men are kings, all kings are rulers all rulers have 12 inches still think your a man?
    just an old throw back form the top of my head....
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
  8.    #8  
    Ha -ha
    A guy goes to a psychiatrist with a duck on his head - the psychiatrist says: "What seems to be the problem" - and the duck says: "can you get this guy off my back ! "
    Ha -ha
    A guy goes to a psychiatrist with a duck on his head - the psychiatrist says: "What seems to be the problem" - and the duck says: "can you get this guy off my back ! "
    I always love a good throw back joke. I will use that one at my next show and you will get the credit for it. but not the pay
  10.    #10  
    sorry - it should be " Can you get this guy off my *** "
    sorry - it should be " Can you get this guy off my *** "
    now that was even better