1.    #1  
    I've searched these forums and it seems that "SplashID" was free for the handheld at one time. I've installed it on my 700p but I don't see any current documentation that its free. I'm willing to purchase the app but I only need it on the handheld and don't care about the desktop version. If I need to purchase it I want to do so before the trial expires. Anybody know the answer to this?
    I know the handheld version was included with one of the older treos (600?). It was never free for any handheld. Since then, I've purchased the whole version and love it to death.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakedriver
    I've searched these forums and it seems that "SplashID" was free for the handheld at one time. I've installed it on my 700p but I don't see any current documentation that its free. I'm willing to purchase the app but I only need it on the handheld and don't care about the desktop version. If I need to purchase it I want to do so before the trial expires. Anybody know the answer to this?
    I just got it about a month or so ago. It's not free.
    Sprint 650 --> Sprint 700p
    Agendus Pro/Mail, BackupMan, Diddlebug, Dir Asst, GroupTextMessaging, HandyShopper, LightwavPro, LudusP, MobileClock, palmPDF, PDANet, pTunes, Splash ID/Shopper, TCPMP, volumeCare, ZLauncher
    There was a time when the handheld version was free, and the registration was required to use the desktop component. Not sure if that is still the case. You can download a .prc only from the SplashID download page.
    I use and trust this app. Well worth the bucks.
    Give it a go.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    If you have a Sprint phone you can purchase the handheld only version via the content manager for a little cheaper than the full version. At least you could a couple months ago.
    Ditto. Started with Splash ID, kind of wavered, then really liked it. Ended up getting Splash Wallet. The photo app is nice. I really like the shopping list app, too. Probably use that several times a week for various things.
    Brent
    T650 on Sprint's Wireless Wonder