1.    #1  
    I am going crazy reading reviews, what works, what doesn't, etc. Everytime I think I found the one I want, I read something negative.

Can someone give me a recommendation on a very good BT headset for the 700p?

I was VERY happy with my Plantronics Voyager 510 on my Treo 650 but unfortunately it doesn't work with my 700p.

Please give me some help.

I am using a jabra Bt 250 I love it. the jabra 500 didn't work with my 700p . I don't get any disconnection. it connects fast no pairing issues
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card
    I used the Sony Ericsson HBH-662 with my 650 and loved it. When I got my 700, I had the connectivity issues most had with different headsets (paired fine but wouldn't maintain the connection, sometimes dropping back to the Treo during calls). FWIW, since the PRL update, it's been much better. At most, I've had to tap the earpiece a couple times to pick up calls, rather than having it pick up automatically.
    Sprint 650 --> Sprint 700p
    Agendus Pro/Mail, BackupMan, Diddlebug, Dir Asst, GroupTextMessaging, HandyShopper, LightwavPro, LudusP, MobileClock, palmPDF, PDANet, pTunes, Splash ID/Shopper, TCPMP, volumeCare, ZLauncher
    I am using the basic Treo BT headset ($55 from TreoCentral Store).
    Works great, clear and never looses a connection.
    Go for it.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger
    I am using the basic Treo BT headset ($55 from TreoCentral Store).
    Works great, clear and never looses a connection.
    Go for it.

Would you mind providing me a link to your headset?
    Quote Originally Posted by rriehl
    Here you go rrieh and it's $49.95 not $55.

http://store.treocentral.com/content.../9-32--241.htm

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by rriehl
    Here you go rriehl and it's $49.95 not $55.

http://store.treocentral.com/content.../9-32--241.htm

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover