Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    After spending nearly every spare moment (and several sleepless nights) over the past month going through four 700ps and ordering a gazillion cases I finally found a device that worked, had the right color keypad light, and a case that I thought offered the best combination of protection, style, and ease of use.

Man, I must have some bad-*** karma.

Tonight, while sitting in a movie theater, my daughter leaned over into my shoulder and, in the process, my Treo, which was attached to my jeans via a spring clip in a leather flip-lid case, spun upside down, opened up, and fell to the concrete floor, face first, and slid about foot.

Ever heard a grown man scream out loud in a movie theater that wasn't showing a horror movie?

Well, it took everything I had not to completely lose it, but needless to say I couldn't really concentrate on the rest of the film. So, now, I'll go home tonight, stare at the hundreds of dollars of accessories I've purchased, and try, once and for all, to figure out why I/we become so obsessed with these things.

UGGGHHH!!!!
    reubkov
    Palm Treo 755p with 2GB SanDisk microSD, Launcher X
    Global Posts
    353 Global Posts
    is it damaged?? or did u just have a scare?
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    Unfortunately, yeah, there's a nice scratch directly across the front speaker and both the right and left edges are kind of chewed up.
    reubkov
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    Oh, and there are a few small chips in the top and bottom edges of the d-pad.
    reubkov