1.    #1  
    I've tried DTG, PalmPDF, Picsel... trying to find something that allows me to do the following:

1. View Word, Excel, PP, PDF files by browsing the card directory and tapping a file to open/close it (like PalmPDF or Picsel).
    2. Reflow all types of documents to fill the screen but allow font to be large enough to view comfortably, preferably with multiple font options (like DTG can do with PDF files).

I'm going to look into QuickOffice, Mobisystems Office and anything else out there. But, I think the three I mentioned trying are the only ones that allow PDF viewing. I'd REALLY like to be able to edit documents and DTG is the only one of the three above that allow this, I know.

Anyone found anything else out there that can do the above all in one package and possibly offer editing of documents as well? Pipe dream
    I'm a QuickOfficePro user.

It can do #1, but #2 is pretty much up to the eye of the beholder. Reading large Word files from your office on that little Treo 650 screen will never be pretty!

Cheers,
    ChickenHawk
    Treo 755p / Sprint
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenHawk
    I'm a QuickOfficePro user.

It can do #1, but #2 is pretty much up to the eye of the beholder.
    ChickenHawk, I thought QuickOfficePro did NOT have PDF viewing... is this new or did I not read carefully at their website?
    Oops! Sorry, I got the name wrong after reading your post.

I am using MobiSystems OfficeSuite Pro. They now bundle PalmPDF with the product.

Sorry for the confusion

ChickenHawk
    Treo 755p / Sprint
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    If you do not need a database app MobiSystems Classic also includes PalmPDF and it is cheaper:-)
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenHawk
    Oops! Sorry, I got the name wrong after reading your post.

I am using MobiSystems OfficeSuite Pro. They now bundle PalmPDF with the product.

Sorry for the confusion

ChickenHawk
    Gotcha! I'll check it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by gottago
    If you do not need a database app MobiSystems Classic also includes PalmPDF and it is cheaper:-)
    True. I think I use the database app more than the Word App. I wish they would totally integrate the two (use the same browser/launcher) but they have told me this isn't a priority for them.

The database app is pretty buggy. I live with it, but I don't love it.

The Word and Spreadsheet apps are very good. I like them better than DataVis or QuickOffice, and HAVE trialed them all.

They also include a Paint app with OfficeSuite Pro. It is HUGE (and I can't picture myself using it much) so I didn't bother to even install it.

The database app has to be installed in memory, but the others can be run from your SD card.

Cheers,
    ChickenHawk
    Treo 755p / Sprint